• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lonesome Dove

A man of vision but with no mission.
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 25, 2018
    Cut n Shoot, Texas
    When you see all the film and pics that are circulating it's hard to believe this happen in today's world.
    When security is hired and or paid largely to protect someone or even something valuable it should get done with zero implications. And those hired should be extremely well trained and ready to perform before, during and after the whole event. That didn't even come close to happening with this event.
    Many of these people need to be Fired yesterday.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    I will give him the fall. But it was pure cowardice for him or his buddy not to get back up and engage the shooter, and instead stay on ground while shooter killed people.

All is good though, they both went home safe that night.

Yeah, gonna have to take that back. There was no fall:

Butler County Sheriff Michael Slupe told Reuters the gunman, later identified as Thomas Matthew Crooks, saw the officer and pointed his rifle at him before the officer, holding to the roof's edge, dropped down to safety. Slupe, who said the officer was unable to use his gun under the circumstances, said Crooks quickly opened fire toward Trump, who was speaking in the Butler Farm Show grounds about 150 yards away on Saturday.

1721317826635.png

Last edited:

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    IIRC the 'fall' part was from the mayor of the town. IMHO the SS on site did the reaction correct, problem is, should be 'prevent' and that is on the supervision that made the plan. I will state again, most security involved in these 'events' expect nothing to happen. 'been there- done that - rinse and repeat'.

DaBull

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 19, 2021
    San Antonio, TX
    I know she is going to get a lifetime of memes, and she is clearly physically unfit, but:

When Shit Hit The Fan, she got her Ass on that stage, in the firing line, and tried to do something.

That is a whole fucking lot more than the coward local cops one of whom saw shooter with a rifle, and did fucking nothing. Deciding to stay below the roof line while the shooter killed people.
    EDIT: This is a dupe response to another, but maybe with subtle differences. My info came from a LEO supervisor who was interviewed by local TV.

The LEO was on the shoulders of another LEO with both hands on the edge of the roof, when the shooter aimed the AR at him. He dropped down and put the call out (possibly to all LEO only; not sure if USSS had compatible comms) confirming the shooter was armed. Seconds later the shooter opened up.

Last edited:

DaBull

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 19, 2021
    San Antonio, TX
    When I watched those snipers behind trump it sure looked like they were spooked by the first shots and thought that they were the ones being targeted instead of Trump.
    I interpreted it as: they were looking through the scope at something that was not the shooter, heard the shot, pulled up to look for smoke or commotion, while orienting their rigs toward the shot.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    The LEO was on the shoulders of another LEO with both hands on the edge of the roof, when the shooter aimed the AR at him. He dropped down and put the call out (possibly to all LEO only; not sure if USSS had compatible comms) confirming the shooter was armed. Seconds later the shooter opened up.

Correct. He could have been hero of the century if he gone back up and engaged, but he didnt.

DaBull

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 19, 2021
    San Antonio, TX
    Hence why they have to muzzle the USSS director. Cant have her saying shit till they have the narrative complete and give her the script.
    Yes, her incompetence extends well beyond the shooting. Her own staff has failed to prepare her for the onslaught as evidenced by her ridiculous "sloped roof" explanation as well as getting various details wrong about who was where and responsible for doing what. The best thing she can do is STFU and say she has directed her folks to fully cooperate with investigators.

DaBull

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 19, 2021
    San Antonio, TX
    Correct. He could have been hero of the century if he gone back up and engaged, but he didnt.
    True. Presumably, the AC unit was not directly behind the shooter, otherwise he would not have to have used his buddy's shoulders. But after calling in, he would have had only a second or two to get in a position to shoot.

Lead Belly

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    Youtube videos always showed that when something terrible happened to someone and their shoes came off, it meant they were dead...

Trump lost his shoes and survived! Double- Baddassery.

GettyImages-2161369496_jkfoco.jpg

jmohme

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2015
    I will give him the fall. But it was pure cowardice for him or his buddy not to get back up and engage the shooter, and instead stay on ground while shooter killed people.

All is good though, they both went home safe that night.
    I don't know. He fell, Crook took his shot, SS returned fire and took him out. Was there even time for the first cop to do anything?
    Just asking, I was not there, so don't know.

Top Bottom