tumblr_44569eede3887942dd3a4c3e6327ca7a_a194973e_540.jpg

easy rider

Process Fabricator
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I don't know if that had anything to do with the assassination attempt, because it was filed in June before the SCOTUS decision on presidential immunity. You have to realize that on July 11th Trump was still scheduled for sentencing at that time, so Truth Social would have probably start losing money if Trump was unable to access it.

DaBull

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 19, 2021
    San Antonio, TX

I read there were four sniper teams. 3 USSS and 1 LEO. The 2 USSS teams on the roofs behind Trump did not fire, but the LEO and other USSS did, with the USSS getting the kill. Have the two CS teams that fired been accounted for in terms of their locations? If one was in the window of a bldg, the other could have been on the water tower.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Ignorance is everywhere. As my dad was buying me my first .45 when I was 16, the guy behind the counter solemnly assured me that a .45 ball round striking the tip of the pinky will tear off a mans arm.

That story is literally true, for the old-school definition of "literally".

No group has a monopoly on ignorance.

<>

During the late days of WWII inside Germany, my late Dad had gone to a POW intake processing facility to pick up a German Officer slated for immediate interrogation.

While Dad was waiting, another POW suddenly reached into a pocket & pulled something shiny out. The U S Army MP guarding the prisoners shot him with one round of .45ACP.

The German saw the MP and jumped aside last moment.

The round struck him in the same hand as the object, spun him around twice and threw him to the floor.

Turned out the object was benign. The German had a couple broken bones & a hole where the bullet went through.

As Dad was never in direct combat despite having been in Normandy in June 1944, this was one of his very few ‘’war stories’’ involving gunfire.

Dad always carried a Colt1911 im his waistband post-war, including on his frequent visits to Texas, but never had any problems to my knowledge.

leVieux

Rafe

Foxtrot Kilo Hotel
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    General Htown Area
    I read there were four sniper teams. 3 USSS and 1 LEO. The 2 USSS teams on the roofs behind Trump did not fire, but the LEO and other USSS did, with the USSS getting the kill. Have the two CS teams that fired been accounted for in terms of their locations? If one was in the window of a bldg, the other could have been on the water tower.

But... But the top of the water tower is not only sloped, it's curved! :laughing:

Dred

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    Houston, TX
    1 water tower
    2 perp
    3 stage With DJT

Bad angle from wt and possibly blocked by trees if shooting at DJT. Limited view of almost everything!

I suspect the elevations would make for a clear sight line from the top of the water tower.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    edmonsonjohn68
    Top Bottom