• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    He was on water tower and after shot fell onto roof, obviously.

<>

Yes. Or, maybe. . . . .

We all know to anticipate more & more confusing & contradictory details from all sides.

Snide comment: Just one more example of government disarming EVERYONE EXCEPT the
    DANGEROUS CRIMINAL ?

leVieux

<>

Last edited:

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Or he could have been a shitty shot, with a bad bore using bad ammo who rushed his last shot without aiming.

Be interesting to see FBI zero report on rifle. That would be a starting point.
    I can fully understand a 20yo not being a marksman these days.
    Dad might have started teaching him to shoot 10 years ago?
    Guns and ammo have been pretty expensive in that time frame.

A lot of us grew up with a gun being a necessity and ammo being cheap and plentiful.

Bigguy

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2024
    Texarkana
    I can fully understand a 20yo not being a marksman these days.
    Dad might have started teaching him to shoot 10 years ago?
    Guns and ammo have been pretty expensive in that time frame.

A lot of us grew up with a gun being a necessity and ammo being cheap and plentiful.
    As I've mentioned before I worked for a newspaper. I'm sure you can imagine I had of lot of very liberal co-workers.
    It's been a long time ago so I don't remember the specifics of the conversation, but I must have mentioned how young I was when I went hunting on my own. She asked if I was afraid of the gun. I explained to her that to me it was just a tool like a rake or hoe. She didn't believe me at first so I explained. In those days, almost all of the food on our table came from the woods, the river, the garden, or the animals we raised. A fishing pole was the tool I used to bring in food from the river, rakes and hoes were the tools I used to bring in food from the garden, and guns were the tool I used to bring in food from the woods.
    I didn't turn her into a conservative, but I did manage to let her see that guns were more than instruments of violence.

roadkill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    Could be he was just spraying and praying at that point.
    I’ve heard of one person speculating that perhaps the real shooter was inside that building and upon hearing the shot his job was to spray the crowd. He was the patsy and took the fall. Makes about as much sense as anything else being out forth from the media and govt. still doesn’t explain why the real shooter missed. I suppose the wind and God are the reason why.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I’ve heard of one person speculating that perhaps the real shooter was inside that building and upon hearing the shot his job was to spray the crowd. He was the patsy and took the fall. Makes about as much sense as anything else being out forth from the media and govt. still doesn’t explain why the real shooter missed. I suppose the wind and God are the reason why.

Funny how every time the assassin or would-be assassin turns out to be some clueless schlub there's always a "real shooter" who magically got away.

Inside that building was full of cops. One of the big controversies is why they were in the building instead of on it, and how some dipshit with a rifle got on top of it while they were inside.

Last edited:

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    1000002596.png

WilyRobin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2024
    Houston Texas
    Funny how every time the assassin or would-be assassin turns out to be some clueless schlub there's always a "real shooter" who magically got away.

Inside that building was full of cops. One of the bit controversies is why they were in the building instead of on it, and how some dipshit with a rifle got on top of it while they were inside.
    Do not know for sure ; but I bet inside building was AC and kinda hot outside! We all gravitate toward comfort!

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Do not know for sure ; but I bet inside building was AC and kinda hot outside! We all gravitate toward comfort!

Doesn't seem unlikely. Whichever agency was actually in charge of securing it needs a serious cleaning out, though. Plus the Secret Service, which despite their director's protestations, was in fact in charge of overall security and making sure other agencies did their damn jobs.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.

I mean, anyone can speculate just about anything.

The trick is realizing that it makes no sense. I don’t even remember seeing windows on the side of the building, lol.

Also have to be careful of confirmation bias.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    If (when) Trump wins, I wonder if he will call Joe and say

Don't worry Joe. I promise to ensure you get the SAME level of protection you gave me as a former president.
    Joe doesn’t know what day it is. Much less how much protection is around Trump. Don’t give him too much credit.

Top Bottom