• ...and so much more!
  • kbaxter60

Consider the Source
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Is it possible that a federal agency would lie to us?
    Did you recently move to this country?

1721243886856.jpeg

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    A reporter on Fox just reported that the local police are telling them that their only responsibility was traffic and none of the buildings. Is it possible that a federal agency would lie to us? Nothing to link to on their website yet.

Butler Township Police were responsible for traffic.

Other local/state PD such as Sheriff and State troopers were responsible for buildings.

Big Dipper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    ATX & FC, WI
    I‘m pretty sure that I have seen aerial shots of the body, the rifle and a bag.

It would have been easy for him to toss that up on the roof before jumping on ac, then low roof on nearby “hallway”, then “sloped” roof before taking rifle from the bag.

“Bag” center/top.

Attachments

• IMG_1268.jpeg
      IMG_1268.jpeg
      139.3 KB · Views: 51

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Been reported wind picked up from 0 to 18-30 mph gusts in favorable direction at the very same time Trump turned his head, take your pick either incredibly lucky or blessed of God either case should indicate he's the man for the times.
    Johnny

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Given the TOF (.15 -.2sec) the sight picture may have been on target when the trigger was pulled... sometimes the Grace of God is more obvious than others.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.
    An angle that is plausible.

The [DS] screwed up, they didn’t complete their mission. The USSS was not a failure it was an OP conducted by the [DS] players. This was their only chance and they missed. Now the FBI and the [DS] are regrouping to explain what happened, which means they will hide what happened. Did the [DS] just project the next event. Trump will unite the country in the end.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    So I've heard, but then how did he hide the rifle? under his T shirt and shorts? Did he stage it next to, or on top of the building, that supposedly would have been surveilled well in advance of the rally? Things aren't adding up to me.

Certainly I believe there was a massive security failure, but even then it seems fishy.
    Push two captive pins, put upper and lower in a backpack, zip up.

DocBeech

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2023
    Paradise
    "Earlier in the day, he went through Secret Service security WITH his rangefinder and scoped out the snipers, who spotted him and said they need to keep an eye on him" in the official report.

Also one of the local LE snipers did shoot at him (but missed) and is now on Admin Leave (SOP).

Wind was 18 mph gusting to 30 mph.

I‘m pretty sure that I have seen aerial shots of the body, the rifle and a bag.

It would have been easy for him to toss that up on the roof before jumping on ac, then low roof on nearby “hallway”, then “sloped” roof before taking rifle from the bag.

449909932_1034298648252528_3881001812753534851_n.png

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    A reporter on Fox just reported that the local police are telling them that their only responsibility was traffic and none of the buildings. Is it possible that a federal agency would lie to us? Nothing to link to on their website yet.
    A former agent was on Fox on Sunday and stated there is an issue where there are multiple agencies involved, Federal, State and Local, with communication. They said they all have equipment that are unable to talk to each other and things have to be relayed between agencies slowing things down.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    A range finder in his pocket detected by metal detector would trigger a walk to his auto and search. Total screw up.
    Edit: later 'talk' is a LEO saw him using it. Realize the TSA' types running security might just reject him, LEO shouldn't. Still a screwup.

Last edited:

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    Given the TOF (.15 -.2sec) the sight picture may have been on target when the trigger was pulled... sometimes the Grace of God is more obvious than others.

Explained bullet drop and wind deflection to Mrs Diamond and she said it was nearly dead on for forhead....she knows how to shoot and safe handling that's all I reload, I train, and I watch. And she got it.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom