• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Where was 2nd sniper team located And did they fire? Kinda lucky 1st sniper team located facing shooters location , and had great big binoculars at their side to see him with? How many shots from shooter and how many from 2 sniper teams? Just ask in’!

Dont know but Erik Prince said shooter was taken down from 488 yds.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Task and Purpose:

As has been pointed out with the CS team looking with their eyes, rather than through their glass, they may have been looking for threats WAY far away, depending on others to deal with closer in threats.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Skill level says local.

USSS would go through Scout/Sniper School and setup differently.
    Several of the SS guys in the T&P video have rhe SAME patch with a subdued SECRET SERVICE on the bottom.

I zoomed in, lo and behold!

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
    56f4f81a1c0fbe5655a1493aead918a6.jpg

DocBeech

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2023
    Paradise
    Really depends on the drone. Batteries get heavy fast so adding a bigger battery doesn’t necessarily increase flight time. Most quadcopter style drones have a battery life of 20-30 minutes. Bigger cameras mean more weight, so that works against battery life as well. And eventually you need 6-8 blades which is what is often used for drone footage in high end documentaries carrying 8K cameras. Those might only make it 15 minutes or so from lift off to landing. But it really depends on how the available weight is split between battery capacity and camera. Weather plays a big role too. Battery goes faster if the drone is constantly fighting a 15mph wind.

Then there are drones designed more for loitering, think Reapers and other military drones. Can be electric or gas. But when people mention “drone” I figure they probably mean the multirotor electric variants ala DJI.
    We had cover for 4 - 6 hours at a time from foam board drones back in 2006 in Iraq that could loiter for even longer if slowed down. They were wire caught (had hooks on the wings that would snap a wire) to "land". Today we see portable man launch systems with 80 hour flight times depending on the fuel source.

What is the most a drone can fly time wise? Like a hour max or some shit?
    Anywhere from 40 minutes to 80 hours depending on the model.

DocBeech

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2023
    Paradise
    We don't currently know if the "sniper team" was Secret Service or local/State LEO affiliated....both have been used on previous details...according to Bongino....
    It literally says Secret Service on the back of their uniforms.

Closer photo says POLICE

View attachment 461724
    The Secret Service are a Police agency with the most power in the US. Under Police it says "Secret Service".

Gordo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2023
    San Antonio
    Forbes Breaking News...
    Biden says: "Let the FBI do their job"
    Seem like they did, and failed...
    But at least they killed Crooks before he could talk.
    They probably were wiping all of the assassin's social media before he was even cold.

Gordo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2023
    San Antonio
    IDK if this is officially confirmed but this was sent to me several times .View attachment 461726
    Doesn't surprise me, after seeing the two agents closest to JFK were told to back away from him, right before he was assassinated.
    But kind of doubting this statement due to him saying he shot Crooks as soon as bullets started flying at Trump.
    I remember a distinct pause between the two groups of shots.

Rafe

Foxtrot Kilo Hotel
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    General Htown Area
    You are a Protectee, you want her or this guy on your detail:

View attachment 461720

Had to go looking for video footage of the Reagan assassination attempt. And to add to that still photo, yeah, the reaction from Reagan's protection detail was almost instantaneous, and the pictured SS agent, as his partners were getting Reagan into the car, literally swung around and used his own body as a shield, taking a bullet in the process.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    We had cover for 4 - 6 hours at a time from foam board drones back in 2006 in Iraq that could loiter for even longer if slowed down. They were wire caught (had hooks on the wings that would snap a wire) to "land". Today we see portable man launch systems with 80 hour flight times depending on the fuel source.

Anywhere from 40 minutes to 80 hours depending on the model.

When people ask about drones they are typically taking about quadcopters and similar. Not fixed wing UAVs. A fixed wing UAV with 80 hour flight time will be a pretty large vehicle.

I thought I got to long winded in my post. Guess I should have kept going.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    IDK if this is officially confirmed but this was sent to me several times .View attachment 461726
    Biggest red flag here is that the guy posting his name and apparently happy to identify himself is using a platform that makes it very difficult to actually verify his identity.

So without all the other debunking, it’s nonsensical from the start.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Eyewitness account by a local journalist who was on stage a few feet from Trump, and wound up with a campaign security staffer on top of her shielding her from possible bullets. Found this link from Mike Rowe's FB - she apparently is a friend of his.

MountainGirl

Hovering
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Big Thicket
    :facepalm:

Why people keep reposting this just makes me scratch my head. It's blatantly obvious that everything written is completely fictitious.
    Clearly there are bad actors who want to stoke the fires, who create & toss this crap online for that purpose. Possibly Russian...maybe also domestic. Nothing should be believed now, imo. Even stuff we might already think or agree with.

Top Bottom