• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tblack89

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2022
    Hutto tx
    Shooter is a registered republican, but thats not uncommon for leftists in red states.

He donates to actblue, so that should tell you all you need to know

View attachment 461636
    1720937429460.jpeg

wbblazer90

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2014
    Wow all news companies are quick to rush out information as fast as possible. Before the other guy. So much for verifying facts. That goes for all news organizations on all political spectrums.

CNN - “Expert says it could be a superfake staged event. Trump was really on a golf course at the time”

Last edited:

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Wow all news companies are quick to rush out information as fast as possible. Before the other guy. So much for verifying facts. That goes for all news organizations on all political spectrums.

CNN - “Expert says it could be a superfake staged event. Trump was really on a golf course at the time”
    third time's the charm?
    I like the bongino rule.

They were about as fast confirming the shooter’s ID as they were with being forwards that Trump was shot and almost assassinated.

"Pops"
    "Loud noises"
    "Possible gun shots"
    "Fell"

The driveby media was downplaying this from the start.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Trump gets even less than what other former presidents get

Not sure what you’re getting at here. FPPA 2012 returned lifetime protection. The former president has significant input on how much or little protection he wants/gets. Bush 43 had 4 total agents on his detail when Obama was in office. Carter had 1.

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    Not sure what you’re getting at here. FPPA 2012 returned lifetime protection. The former president has significant input on how much or little protection he wants/gets. Bush 43 had 4 total agents on his detail when Obama was in office. Carter had 1.
    Trump requested more SS detail. He wasn't approved.

How many SS agents on RFK jr's detail?

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Trump requested more SS detail. He wasn't approved.

How many SS agents on RFK jr's detail?

I don’t know if Jr even has protection. For candidates, they have to be the presumed nominee of a party.

In the pecking order of protection (USSS holds the entire executive protection mission for the US government), presumed nominees usually get more resources than other protectees and is threat-driven. That there was even dedicated overwatch, much less multiple overwatch positions, indicates a fairly high level of support.

The bigger you make the defended area, the more manpower it takes to defend it AND the harder it is to defend. That Trump could hold these rally’s outdoors means either a) the threat level wasn’t that high, or b) he/his staff overrode USSS recommendations.

If he wanted better protection, an enclosed arena would have provided better options, but that would limit the visual aspect of his campaign.

BWTHDIK, I only spent 2007-2010 aa a DOD asset on a USSS SOD team.

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    I don’t know if Jr even has protection. For candidates, they have to be the presumed nominee of a party.

In the pecking order of protection (USSS holds the entire executive protection mission for the US government), presumed nominees usually get more resources than other protectees and is threat-driven. That there was even dedicated overwatch, much less multiple overwatch positions, indicates a fairly high level of support.

The bigger you make the defended area, the more manpower it takes to defend it AND the harder it is to defend. That Trump could hold these rally’s outdoors means either a) the threat level wasn’t that high, or b) he/his staff overrode USSS recommendations.

If he wanted better protection, an enclosed arena would have provided better options, but that would limit the visual aspect of his campaign.

BWTHDIK, I only spent 2007-2010 aa a DOD asset on a USSS SOD team.

"If he wanted better protection" yeah i wouldn't have said that, considering a dude got within 150 yards of him, with a clear line of sight, and got off multiple shots, and had been *identified by onlookers several minutes before shooting*

It was literally the only building with a clear line of sight within half a mile.

This was clownshoes.

Texas_Lone_Ranger

Civilian Defense
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2020
    Up Yonder'
    "If he wanted better protection" yeah i wouldn't have said that, considering a dude got within 150 yards of him, with a clear line of sight, and got off multiple shots, and had been *identified by onlookers several minutes before shooting*

It was literally the only building with a clear line of sight within half a mile.

This was clownshoes.
    Yes.

Top Bottom