• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texas_Lone_Ranger

Civilian Defense
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2020
    Up Yonder'
    Same brow, hair line, hair color, holes in ear.

The one photo is missing a hole in the back of his head, but I think its pretty new.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
    7e3879b96f4702812c370913a0774b85.jpg
    I personally don't think it is him, but....I may eat crow.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Agree.
    Two things I'd like your take on.
    1. One witness said it sounded like the two groups of shots came from different directions and that the second group sounded more powerful. This supports your big money bet. Agree?
    2. To me, repeatedly listening to the gunfire, there seemed to be less than 2 seconds between groups. Is that enough time for the LE snipers to hear the shots, turn, find & spot the shooter and end him? I sure hope so, cause if it's not that means he was in their scopes before he pulled the trigger. Thoughts?
    Thanks.

1. First 3? Shots were suspect second fusilade (5?) was counter-snipers making him dead. They were in different locations so its natural for it to sound like they were.

2. 2-seconds seems reasonable for trained and skilled shooters to return fire at 130m? When , set up on tripods. They would need to see the threat, (no shots yet) possibly try to see whats up through their glass, take fire, then return fire.

The building the shooter was on, the building the CST was on and maybe a building to the south were all obvious positions to deny any potential shooter at all costs. The SS cant lock down three rooftops? They screwed the pooch big time. I 100% believe it was luck and failures, not anything more nefarious, but the end result is the President was shot and nearly killed.

Texas_Lone_Ranger

Civilian Defense
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2020
    Up Yonder'
    1. First 3? Shots were suspect second fusilade (5?) was counter-snipers making him dead. They were in different locations so its natural for it to sound like they were.

2. 2-seconds seems reasonable for trained and skilled shooters to return fire at 130m? When , set up on tripods. They would need to see the threat, (no shots yet) possibly try to see whats up through their glass, take fire, then return fire.

The building the shooter was on, the building the CST was on and maybe a building to the south were all obvious positions to deny any potential shooter at all costs. The SS cant lock down three rooftops? They screwed the pooch big time. I 100% believe it was luck and failures, not anything more nefarious, but the end result is the President was shot and nearly killed.

His entire S.S. Detail should be fired. Any WIPS contract that had something like this happen would have the same outcome.

Last edited:

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    Counter sniper seems to be facing forward...same direction as Trump. Shooter was about 45 degrees to sniper's right. Probably on the backslope of the roof, then slowly crawled to the peak to shoot over the top at Trump. Drone or overhead helo would have spotted the shooter sooner.
    Should they have kept their heads on a swivel, you know, looking around instead of in one
    direction...straight ahead?

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    I was in NYC July 4th, 1976 aboard the USS Nashville (LPD-13), which was the review ship for (then) President Ford for the International Naval Review. SS was all over the place, including buildings on the shoreline. For the life of me, I can't imagine why that roof didn't have SS personnel on it.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    My bad. I did not notice the apostrophe
    so they actually did not ID the shooter as Jacqui Henrich.

I keep reading in news reports and hearing it on TV that the shooter has not been identified. Yet the shooter was idetified early on as Jacqui Henrich as reported on FoxnNews.com. Somehow though Fox is now saying the shooter has not been ID'd.

Here is what they said about the shooter having been ID'd early on:

" A law enforcement source told Fox News' Jacqui Henrich the shooter is dead and two additional casualties are being taken to Pittsburgh hospital." (Source, there are several articles at the link, the name appears in the article titled: "Shooter dead, two others injured: source"

Last edited:

wbblazer90

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2014
    I keep reading in news reports and hearing it on TV that the shooter has not been identified. Yet the shooter was idetified early on as Jacqui Henrich as reported on FoxnNews.com. Somehow though Fox is now saying the shooter has not been ID'd.

Here is what they said about the shooter having been ID'd early on:

" A law enforcement source told Fox News' Jacqui Henrich the shooter is dead and two additional casualties are being taken to Pittsburgh hospital."

Here is some hot stuff for a conspiracy theory, if you do an Internet search of that name you discover a person named Jacqui Heinrich (slightly different spelling Heinrich instead of Henrich) is:

"Jacqui Heinrich is an American journalist, news anchor and Senior White House Correspondent for Fox News.[1][2]" (source).

Let the conspiracy theorists disect that.
    Ahh remember the parallax view with Warren Beatty?

Top Bottom