• ...and so much more!
  • Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    No reports so far. Trumps a big guy. If the hole coincides with a seam, it could be a tear from when Secret Service dogpiled him.
    He was shot and that was oobvious from the first video. One, two at most shots, were fired and Trump then immediately grabbed his right ear, then looked at his hand (probably saw the blood) and he hit the floor. That would was not from anyone piling on him and that was immediately evident.

DaBull

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 19, 2021
    San Antonio, TX
    He was shot and that was oobvious from the first video. One, two at most shots, were fired and Trump then immediately grabbed his right ear, then looked at his hand (probably saw the blood) and he hit the floor. That would was not from anyone piling on him and that was immediately evident.
    I got that part. I was replying to the question about Trump taking a second round to his vest since there appeared to be a hole in his jacket.

Texas_Lone_Ranger

Civilian Defense
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2020
    Up Yonder'
    Various accounts are identifying the shooter as an antifa member named "Mark Violets". Various left-leaning social media accounts are decrying the "conspiracy theory being spread by the far right", which often means it's confirmation.
    False, Mark Violets has not been named the shooter.

Last edited:

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    I participated in several Secret Service protective details when I was with the U.S. Customs Office of Investigations, including two Republican conventions. I am seriously very concerned and worried by the seeming fact that the Secret Service apparently did not have at least one agent, or any other participating LEO, up on the roof that the wannabe assassin was on. They may have had someone on an adjacent roof but I would certainly like to know if they did or not and if they did, why did that agent not see the shooter before shots were fired and take appropriate action. I wonder that last especially now that it has been reported that two witnesses reported the shooter to police before shots were fired. That would have (or should have) been relayed to the SS immediately by radio - even if unconfirmed. There is also the fact that it appears not even one agent was on the stage within arms reach of Trump (unless I missed something).

If there was not an actual
    deep state conspiracy, I
    am thinking the protection detail was a dismal failure. But then again thinking is not knowing so I would certainly like to know more.

Texas_Lone_Ranger

Civilian Defense
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2020
    Up Yonder'
    "I'm reporting what I personally have seen on Twitter and other platforms, and then saw with a Google search. Therefore my statement is not false. If you have actual information to offer, then please, speak your mind. But do not call me a liar again."

Bro, the picture of said person is nothing like the one of the Shooter.

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    Various accounts are identifying the shooter as an antifa member named "Mark Violets". Various left-leaning social media accounts are decrying the "conspiracy theory being spread by the far right", which often means it's confirmation.

If its a picture of a fat guy, that turned out to be an italian soccer fan. He's not happy about the new attention.

Top Bottom