• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DaBull

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 19, 2021
    San Antonio, TX
    Seeing someone and recognizing it is a engagable threat are two different...

*I think* shooter was onnthe backside of the roof from the counter-sniper teams and would have been partly obscured AND you can't watch everything all the time...

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
    Maybe the Secret Service can ask Ukraine for a few drones.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Why no leaves on the trees in the center?
    My assumption was the main photo was from google maps street view, from fall/winter.
    759e8ce81e275ec68b47a49bd394de31.jpg

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    Like I said. Perfect costume for someone who wants to cosplay as an evil gun-loving conservative fascist nazi meaniehead.

Lets be real, lots of leftists like guns. I'm sure there's a decent overlap of say, inrangetv viewers and demo ranch viewers.

Not that I'm claiming the shooter was a viewer of either channel, but it is possible

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Lets be real, lots of leftists like guns. I'm sure there's a decent overlap of say, inrangetv viewers and demo ranch viewers.

Not that I'm claiming the shooter was a viewer of either channel, but it is possible

I think it's more likely a radical leftist who wanted to "make a difference" thought he was dressing the part to blend in.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Has there been made mention of Trump’s BP vest taking a round? Maybe this is just a button? Buddy of mine sent me something so I found another pic online from the same angle with that same dark spotView attachment 461620
    I think it is just shadows, but it is possible, though soft armor would be less than effective against a rifle, at 130m...

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    The Teflon Don is what my son is calling him!

He won the election today, just shy of four months before November 5th!

One witness said he saw a guy with a rifle crawling on a roof and he reported it to the police. Then he wondered why Trump was still up there and still making his speech. If that is verified, the conspiracy theories may not be theories but an actual conspiracy may be a fact!

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    In any case, this shooter was 1 moa away from killing trump, from 150-170 yards away, laying on a hot metal roof...

There's some level of ability there.
    Had probably moved fairly quickly, set up, and squeezed off the shots without being afford the benefit of any slowing his breath.

DaBull

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 19, 2021
    San Antonio, TX
    Has there been made mention of Trump’s BP vest taking a round? Maybe this is just a button? Buddy of mine sent me something so I found another pic online from the same angle with that same dark spotView attachment 461620
    No reports so far. Trumps a big guy. If the hole coincides with a seam, it could be a tear from when Secret Service dogpiled him.

Top Bottom