• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    "I'm reporting what I personally have seen on Twitter and other platforms, and then saw with a Google search. Therefore my statement is not false. If you have actual information to offer, then please, speak your mind. But do not call me a liar again."

Bro, the picture of said person is nothing like the one of the Shooter.

The fat soccer fan is apparently Mark Violet from what I can find out. Different spelling = different name. But as I have only looked around and reported the accounts I saw, not declared them to be factual other than mentioning that loud denials from the left often equal confirmation, then again I spoke the truth of what I saw.

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    1000010749.jpg

Texas_Lone_Ranger

Civilian Defense
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2020
    Up Yonder'
    I participated in several Secret Service protective details when I was with the U.S. Customs Office of Investigations, including two Republican conventions. I am seriously very concerned and worried by the seeming fact that the Secret Service apparently did not have at least one agent, or any other participating LEO, up on the roof that the wannabe assassin was on. They may have had someone on an adjacent roof but I would certainly like to know if they did or not and if they did, why did that agent not see the shooter before shots were fired and take appropriate action. I wonder that last especially now that it has been reported that two witnesses reported the shooter to police before shots were fired. That would have (or should have) been relayed to the SS immediately by radio - even if unconfirmed. There is also the fact that it appears not even one agent was on the stage within arms reach of Trump (unless I missed something).

If there was not an actual
    deep state conspiracy, I
    am thinking the protection detail was a dismal failure. But then again thinking is not knowing so I would certainly like to know more.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Various accounts are identifying the shooter as an antifa member named "Mark Violets". Various left-leaning social media accounts are decrying the "conspiracy theory being spread by the far right", which often means it's confirmation.
    The photo I saw of "Mark Violets" looks rather more corpulent than the deceased

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX
    Just an observation (or two), @Glenn B, awesome point, there are only TWO other potential rooftop locations, why was no one up there? Also, the Protection Detail probably is NOT the time or place for "equal opportunity", the 5'2" 200lb woman cannot adequately shield the President, and apparently the Secret Service is no longer teaching proper stance and grip. What else are they deficit in?

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    Just an observation (or two), @Glenn B, awesome point, there are only TWO other potential rooftop locations, why was no one up there? Also, the Protection Detail probably is NOT the time or place for "equal opportunity", the 5'2" 200lb woman cannot adequately shield the President, and apparently the Secret Service is no longer teaching proper stance and grip. What else are they deficit in?
    Current heas of USSS was former head of security for pepsi.

BigRed

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    Absolutely crazy interview
    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">this BBC interview with a guy outside the security perimeter who claims he saw the shooter before he fired is absolutely wild <a href="https://t.co/vJpKZTxSAe">pic.twitter.com/vJpKZTxSAe</a></p>&mdash; Warren Sharp (@SharpFootball) <a href="">July 13, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Patsy on the roof?

(BTW, I did get a chuckle when the BBC twit cautioned the guy about his "offensive description" of the patsy on the roof getting his head blown off. I often wonder if there is some law in Britain that requires the castration of males at birth.)

Top Bottom