• ...and so much more!
  • V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    The Trump Team requested extra protection recently and was denied. He doesn't get the same level as he got when he was sitting President, however, the Secret Service knew of the highly elevated threat and denied it anyway......Bongino is calling for the Bitch's head...Kimberly Cheatle.....they have repeatedly denied any protection to RFK Jr.....

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    The video and pictures of this guy:

Screenshot_20240714_035217_Chrome.jpg

(Same guy saying he hates Trump and Republicans) are NOT of the actual shooter

He's just a doppelganger.

Too fat, and from what i gather was posting even after the shooter was neutralized, though he made his accout private.

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    The Trump Team requested extra protection recently and was denied. He doesn't get the same level as he got when he was sitting President, however, the Secret Service knew of the highly elevated threat and denied it anyway......Bongino is calling for the Bitch's head...Kimberly Cheatle.....they have repeatedly denied any protection to RFK Jr.....

They're part of the DHS. Very trustworthy people by all accounts.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    She is an Obama appointee and has been performing up to that standard.. Dan says the SS should have never let the FBI raid Mara Lago if things were ran right

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    I'm watching the uncut video and I'm hearing 7 shots basically in a row and then a very long several seconds pause then one last shot
    Was the last shot the SS sniper?
    Also a Tractor on the far left looks like it took a random shot to a hydraulic hose or something was spewing clear fluid out

Did you guys see that?

gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    My tin foil hat tells me that this smells suspiciously like at lead in for a "Revenge Assassination" by someone wearing a MAGA hat which would then open the door for a new Demo candidate under a storm cloud of Leftist outrage.

Too convenient for this dirtbag to be allowed to get this close and get off several shots before being taken out. Dead men tell no tales.

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    I'm watching the uncut video and I'm hearing 7 shots basically in a row and then a very long several seconds pause then one last shot
    Was the last shot the SS sniper?
    Also a Tractor on the far left looks like it took a random shot to a hydraulic hose or something was spewing clear fluid out

Did you guys see that?

Pretty much it. We don't have video (yet) of the sniper team actually shooting the assassin.

Tractor was holding up a speaker stack, took a round and started leaking hydraulic fluid

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    My wager is some "deep state agent" "known to the fbi" acting as a "lone wolf".

Those who scream for tolerance are often the most intolerant creatures of all.

Expect both wings of the uniparty to attempt further infringements upon the natural rights documented in the second amendment to the constitution of the States.

When the central state is so large that folks believe a single man elected as its executive can impact their life to such a degree that they are willing to kill, the central state is too large.

Dissolve it.

<>

EXAACKERLY !

AMEN !

<>

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Judging by the photo of the shooter, it looks like they were.
    Ongoing surveillance of the nearby rooftops was obviously negligent.

A bystander saw the assassin walking back and forth across the roof and reported it to a LEO a few minutes before the shooting. Yet the secret service only responded after shots fire.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    In any case, this shooter was 1 moa away from killing trump, from 150-170 yards away, laying on a hot metal roof...

There's some level of ability there.
    Or the one shot was just lucky (or unlucky from our viewpoint). Sometimes you can spray a few rounds and by accident hit the bullseye.

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    Or the one shot was just lucky (or unlucky from our viewpoint). Sometimes you can spray a few rounds and by accident hit the bullseye.

True. In any case this guy got close. Really curious to see how this guy had his rifle setup. He either has a red dot or a small prism on it.

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Assuming he had any knowledge that anyone was pointing out his location. I doubt he knew.
    According to eye witnesses (assuming the info is good) they were 50ft away, pointing at him and calling for police. I would think that would be noticeable if you are about to commit an assassination. Like an "oh shit I've been made and better hurry up" type senerio.

Top Bottom