• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    If we have a secret service that’s refusing to protect trump then they are neither incompetent or negligent. That’s a deliberate decision, and if coupled with prior knowledge of threats against trump then it’s complicit.

If it's an official policy, then yes. If it's personal behavior by personnel and not a group action in coordination, then no. We do not have a Secret Service that is refusing to protect him (though they did refuse to protect RFK Jr for a while). We have individuals who are shirking their responsibilities and contributing to a culture of complacency and carelessness.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    If we have a secret service that’s refusing to protect trump then they are neither incompetent or negligent. That’s a deliberate decision, and if coupled with prior knowledge of threats against trump then it’s complicit.
    Being bad or neglectful at your job doesn't mean the result was malicious, though I suspect there was a lot of "**** him, who cares" when it came to resource allocation for Trump.

Whether malicious neglect or simply an inability to plan and perform, the result was the same and the correction needed is almost identical. People need to be fired swiftly and face charges for their dereliction of duty.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    I hadn't seen much of the video before I tried to post without success and forwarded it to cycleguy2300 interesting.
    Thank you sir.
    Johnny

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    “”
    Being bad or neglectful at your job doesn't mean the result was malicious, though I suspect there was a lot of "**** him, who cares" when it came to resource allocation for Trump.

Whether malicious neglect or simply an inability to plan and perform, the result was the same and the correction needed is almost identical. People need to be fired swiftly and face charges for their dereliction of duty.

If someone intentionally allows vulnerabilities in a security plan for the purpose of hoping a threat will circumvent it, then that is not being bad, or neglectful at their job, and is very much malicious.

And no, the same correction is not required for someone being incompetent as corrupt. Not even close. The secret service also didn’t just magically forget how to do what they do every day.

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    My opinions on this topic have previously been stated, and don't need repeating I've been waiting for a video by someone I trusted and that had a large following and decent reputation for research, to post and walk away from,
    Chew on it for a while and decide for yourselves.
    Johnny

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    “”

If someone intentionally allows vulnerabilities in a security plan for the purpose of hoping a threat will circumvent it, then that is not being bad, or neglectful at their job, and is very much malicious.

And no, the same correction is not required for someone being incompetent as corrupt. Not even close. The secret service also didn’t just magically forget how to do what they do every day.

That's a lot of assumptions made without facts to back them up, but when have you ever let reason get in the way of emotion...

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    That's a lot of assumptions made without facts to back them up, but when have you ever let reason get in the way of emotion...

Assuming the secret service forgot how to do their job overnight is an assumption. But when have you ever let reason get in the way of emotion…

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Assuming the secret service forgot how to do their job overnight is an assumption. But when have you ever let reason get in the way of emotion…

There you go again...

Twisting words and misrepresenting positions is a given with you. Why does manipulation and a need for control motivate you so much?

Did I say I thought this was the result of overnight failures or are you just assuming???

This was the result of systemic failure of culture within the USSS because of woke, leftist policies and practices.

Lead Belly

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    Not sure if it's been mentioned, but:

Lisa Struck was paid $800,000 and Peter Strzok was paid $1.2 Million by DOJ link.

They were the agents who texted "FBI will stop Trump from being in office" link

Kennedy asked who at FBI signed off on lawsuit settlement; Kennedy could not get name of responsible party link

Screenshot 2024-08-04 at 22-28-21 Peter Strzok and Lisa Page at DuckDuckGo.png

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    There you go again...

Twisting words and misrepresenting positions is a given with you. Why does manipulation and a need for control motivate you so much?

Did I say I thought this was the result of overnight failures or are you just assuming???

This was the result of systemic failure of culture within the USSS because of woke, leftist policies and practices.

that’s the opinion of someone who also thinks the shooter couldn’t be seen because he stayed below the ridgeline.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    I dont think that.

Why would you lie about what I think?

You are continually vexatious even when you are not outright lying and trolling

gotcha. I guess you either changed your opinion in the last couple pages or expect that others haven’t/wont see your posts.

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    mosingirl
    Top Bottom