• ...and so much more!
  • Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Cass County TX.
    no reading comprehension skills. My "flawed perspective" is based on the facts available and logical deduction, as opposed to your pathological need for it to be some vast government conspiracy.
    It appears you are close to the crux of the issue. As noted in this, and his other posts, there is a pronounced pathological, intellectual and developmental deficiency being satisfied.
    His core pattern is based on fundamentally flawed logic, where a complete lack would not suffice. He uses theories with illusory connections as fact to feed his fantasy.
    Solid and supported research shows these types of persons are less likely to have had the kind of education, and critical thinking skills necessary to help them see the glaring holes in their wild theories.

His inflated sense of his own intellectual competence, shown in his posts, also shows up in all Dunning-Kruger syndrome studies.

But then, I may be wrong.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    This is an overly simplistic comparison. According to the FBI, 65% of burglary victims knew the burglar. So did the cousin leave the door unlocked intentionally knowing there would be a break in?

We shouldn’t attribute to malice that:
    Numerous elected officials including the Potato have constantly referred to Trump as a threat to America.
    A former CIA director has called Trump a threat that America needs to be protected from.
    Now former FBI employees stated they had an “insurance policy” to prevent Trump from being reelected. Rather than being criminally charged, those employees were paid $2m because we were made aware of their text messages.
    A senior secret service agent has publicly stated she would not protect trump and wasn’t fired for it.

It's not intended as a detailed breakdown of every possible event. Unlike you, I don't devote much time to fantasy scenarios that can then be pushed as "how it happened". But hey, your third sentence is a perfect example of mistaking coincidence with causality. Good job!

Of that list of straws you're grasping at, only the last two are definitely malicious. The FBI agents absolutely should have been fired and lost their retirement, and the Secret Service agent should also lose his/her job and not be eligible for rehire in any law enforcement agency or government job. That they weren't doesn't show a conspiracy against Trump, it shows the depth to which the liberals have infested the government.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Brother as I posted in another thread you enjoy your scotch and I'll enjoy my bourbon, I've decided to redouble my efforts to have a light foot print in political threads, not easy but I'm working on it.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Funny how this thread devolved into a political discussion, with the usual actors on each side, isn't it?

MountainGirl

Hovering
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Big Thicket
    It appears you are close to the crux of the issue. As noted in this, and his other posts, there is a pronounced pathological, intellectual and developmental deficiency being satisfied.
    His core pattern is based on fundamentally flawed logic, where a complete lack would not suffice. He uses theories with illusory connections as fact to feed his fantasy.
    Solid and supported research shows these types of persons are less likely to have had the kind of education, and critical thinking skills necessary to help them see the glaring holes in their wild theories.

His inflated sense of his own intellectual competence, shown in his posts, also shows up in all Dunning-Kruger syndrome studies.

But then, I may be wrong.
    Seeing as how I agree with many, if not most, of his posts, I guess the same applies in my direction.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Seeing as how I agree with many, if not most, of his posts, I guess the same applies in my direction.

You're not arrogant and condescending, and are capable of having a discussion rather than demanding that your POV be accepted as fact in absence of any evidence...or backed up with fabricated 'evidence'.

MountainGirl

Hovering
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Big Thicket
    Ummmm...no. In your example, those dirty Hatfields absolutely intended their actions to end in the death of my esteemed ancestor. The were, in fact, the conspirators and the murderers, as sure as if they had pointed a gun at him and pulled the trigger rather than engage in Coyote vs Roadrunner level antics.
    We can disagree on this too.
    Trump needs to be stopped by any means necessary.
    Politically, judicially, or keep calling him Hitler and the destroyer of democracy, leave the gates unlocked ... and let the stoked-up sheep/mobs handle it.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Politically, judicially, or keep calling him Hitler and the destroyer of democracy, leave the gates unlocked ... and let the sheep/mobs handle it.

That's not the same as actively making an attempt on his life.

Everything you describe was part of a decade long character assassination...conspiracy. Yes.

But that is not the same as a conspiracy to assassinate him. Even creating the culture of complacency and delinquency in the agency that's supposed to (and is legally obligated to) provide his security is not the same as taking an active part in an assassination attempt.

In Havok's Hatfields/McCoys example, he described an actual murder being set up and carried out. That's not a valid example of anything related to the conditions the Secret Service allowed to manifest that the would-be assassin took advantage of.

MountainGirl

Hovering
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Big Thicket

In Havok's Hatfields/McCoys example, he described an actual murder being set up and carried out. That's not a valid example of anything related to the conditions the Secret Service allowed to manifest that the would-be assassin took advantage of.
    Yeah, that was my example, not Havok's.

Not that it matters, but I don't find his posts to be arrogant or condescending, but then I'm not predisposed to do so. Nor have I seen his posts attack others personally, just your/their ideas and opinions. Can't say I've seen the same courtesy given him in return.

Time for me to follow @Johnny Diamond out of the thread. Y'all have fun!

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Yeah, that was my example, not Havok's.

Not that it matters, but I don't find his posts to be arrogant or condescending, but then I'm not predisposed to do so. Nor have I seen his posts attack others personally, just your/their ideas and opinions. Can't say I've seen the same courtesy given him in return.

Time for me to follow @Johnny Diamond out of the thread. Y'all have fun!

You haven't been around as long as he has. He's got a long history of attacking the individual who disagrees with him. So that history does indeed color how others interact with him.

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    Politically, judicially, or keep calling him Hitler and the destroyer of democracy, leave the gates unlocked ... and let the stoked-up sheep/mobs handle it.
    Such steering of the sheep/lemmings always leads to disastrous and despicable behavior.

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    You haven't been around as long as he has. He's got a long history of attacking the individual who disagrees with him. So that history does indeed color how others interact with him.
    Point

And sister (@MountainGirl) you may by all means refer to me as JD, as may any who do not obviously malign me.
    8d2029a0bc01d609025e477b655b2ec6.jpg

Last edited:

MountainGirl

Hovering
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Big Thicket
    I've watched the interactions for the last 18 months; my opinion remains. What he did or said in the year before I joined must have been really evil for butt-hurt to last this long.

Peace out.

kbaxter60

Consider the Source
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    The existence of a conspiracy to assassinate a President requires concrete proof. Not the conjecture everyone's throwing around.
    Dude, you listed the failure to fire (or even discipline) bad actors in the agency. Do you now feel that we don't even have that much evidence? My comment applied to that aspect that was being discussed, not to support some grand conspiracy (although I can see MGs view, that they could possibly pave the way for a bad actor to follow.}

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Dude, you listed the failure to fire (or even discipline) bad actors in the agency. Do you now feel that we don't even have that much evidence? My comment applied to that aspect that was being discussed, not to support some grand conspiracy (although I can see MGs view, that they could possibly pave the way for a bad actor to follow.}

The failure to fire incompetent (especially willfully so) agents/management in the agency is not evidence of some overarching conspiracy to assassinate Donald Trump. It's evidence of a rotting culture within the agency. So it seems we're in agreement there - sometimes it's hard to track which conspiracy is being discussed.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    It's not intended as a detailed breakdown of every possible event. Unlike you, I don't devote much time to fantasy scenarios that can then be pushed as "how it happened". But hey, your third sentence is a perfect example of mistaking coincidence with causality. Good job!

Of that list of straws you're grasping at, only the last two are definitely malicious. The FBI agents absolutely should have been fired and lost their retirement, and the Secret Service agent should also lose his/her job and not be eligible for rehire in any law enforcement agency or government job. That they weren't doesn't show a conspiracy against Trump, it shows the depth to which the liberals have infested the government.
    If we have a secret service that’s refusing to protect trump then they are neither incompetent or negligent. That’s a deliberate decision, and if coupled with prior knowledge of threats against trump then it’s complicit.

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    mosingirl
    Top Bottom