• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Doesn't really fit the OP's original requirements, but I love shooting .357 magnums out of my Rossi 92. .38 specials, maybe even more. It was used, ugly, and cheap. It shoots great though.
    I dry fired a 92 in the lgs the other day. The trigger on them was pretty outstanding. Not sure if that is the norm or not

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Cosmetically I like the Rossi 92 with gold accents. It looks just like my rifles in RDR2.

I'm also looking at the Henry Big Boy Carbine.

Now all i need to find one in stock at a LGS to look at and handle before I buy.
    Probably overpriced, but Adelbridge and Co Firearms on San Pedro by Northstar Mall will probably have what you want. They have everything in there.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Do you have one of these? I was surprised by how rough the action was. Trigger sucked too. For that price I was expecting alot more
    >
    Don’t care what the “experts” say, I prefer the longer l o p’s !

Although I started at 6’2”, I have shrunk to about 5’10.5”.
    (“Old Age is not for Sissies”)

leVieux

stuhoevel

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2020
    San Antonio
    Probably overpriced, but Adelbridge and Co Firearms on San Pedro by Northstar Mall will probably have what you want. They have everything in there.
    Per thier website, they have a Rossi 92. I haven't checked back for the Henry. I agree they are over priced.

I'm mixed about Adelbridge. I was in there looking at a rifle ready to buy, and the salesman took the rifle off the wall and tried to hand it to me. I refused to take it until the salesman checked and cleared the rifle. The salesman was stating he didn't need to check it because since it was on the wall it was unloaded. They also gave a coworker of mine the run around on a transfer before.

sb47

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2013
    Do you have one of these? I was surprised by how rough the action was. Trigger sucked too. For that price I was expecting alot more
    Where did you get those ideas. He said the action is nice and smooth and the trigger he said has a clean break and butter smooth.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Where did you get those ideas. He said the action is nice and smooth and the trigger he said has a clean break and butter smooth.
    I got those ideas from handling one of these rifles at the lgs. I was trying to see if you had one yourself so I could know if the example in the store was a lemon

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I guess I have a man-crush on Mucas McCain. I have had lever guns in 3 calibers. Suppose I watched too much tv as a kid.

30-30, 44 Mag and 22LR. 44 mag is definitely the one that got shot the least. But I have some 300g HPs for that gun that sure bring a smile to my face.

Top Bottom