• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bones_708

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2013
    Flash bangs start at 9:54. I can only we 3 objects hit the truck. No visible signs of it being a hail of gunfire. No dirt or paint knocked off passenger side of vehicle. Appears passenger side windows were shot out as well as windshield. I'd guess bean bags were used. Just a guess though.

Note: at ~13:20 you can see a red laser shining on dead body.

Sent from my HAL 9000

Reportedly they used flash bangs and then "Foam" bullets that had OC inside. That is new to me.

bones_708

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2013
    There is no way they could get audio from that particular video. It wouldn't be possible to have anything useable from it.

Only audio would be from ground based cameras. Wonder if they will release any dash cam footage/radio chatter. Being that everyone was within yelling distance, the radio chatter may not tell much of a story.

Does the FBI use dash cams?

Sent from my HAL 9000

If I'm not mistaken is was OSP who made the stop. Makes sense if true when you think about how hard the FBI has been trying to low profile.

bones_708

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2013
    His hands were down long before he was. He didn't flinch or jerk when he first lowered them to his waste as you would expect from someone grabbing a gun shot wound.

Sent from my HAL 9000

Clearly. That doesn't automatically mean the shooting was beyond reproach or there wasn't other issues with the stop but the "They shot him with his hands up!" line is not accurate.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    3 shoots till fall then 3+ more while on the ground.

He's sees the armed trooper. With hands up....Stops, stumbles, gets shot. 6+ times. In over a foot of snow. That's more an execution then officer safety.

bones_708

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2013

He's sees the armed trooper. With hands up....Stops, stumbles, gets shot. 6+ times. In over a foot of snow. That's more an execution then officer safety.

That just isn't what happened. He reached cross body twice while moving and turning. There is no way any objective viewing of the video shows what you claim. It might not rule out some possibilities, but that video shot from a distance at that resolution and lack of sound, etc, just doesn't show what you claim happened. We also shouldn't forget that this is the guy that made a big deal of telling everyone how he would die before going to jail.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    That just isn't what happened. He reached cross body twice while moving and turning. There is no way any objective viewing of the video shows what you claim. It might not rule out some possibilities, but that video shot from a distance at that resolution and lack of sound, etc, just doesn't show what you claim happened. We also shouldn't forget that this is the guy that made a big deal of telling everyone how he would die before going to jail.

It's not my account, theory, or thesis. It's eyewitness reports I'm giving credence to. None of us were there. A silent movie is way too open for interpretation. Which seems why they released it so Damn quick.

Give weight to all the information not just a FBI video.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Reportedly they used flash bangs and then "Foam" bullets that had OC inside. That is new to me.

That would explain the "puff" seen near the front passenger window at the time the windows were being knocked out.

I thought it was a bean bag knocking snow loose.

Sent from my HAL 9000

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    It's not my account, theory, or thesis. It's eyewitness reports I'm giving credence to. None of us were there. A silent movie is way too open for interpretation. Which seems why they released it so Damn quick.

Same eyewitness who claimed they unloaded on the truck with hundreds of rounds?

You can tell a lot of her story is false based on evidence from the video. Just pause, rewind, go frame by frame if needed. Lots of info there. You just have to view it objectively.

Sent from my HAL 9000

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    That would explain the "puff" seen near the front passenger window at the time the windows were being knocked out.

I thought it was a bean bag knocking snow loose.

Sent from my HAL 9000

That maybe describing riot control paintballs. They are filled with pepper and fired at particular individuals in crowds.

As to the vehicle, that could be substantiated with the actual vehicle itself.

bones_708

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2013

Eyewitness reports that are directly contradicted by what we see on the video. They got it wrong. Badly wrong. Now with the fear and Adrenalin that really isn't that surprising but your saying you believe what you're told over what you can see. I mean come on dude.

As for why they released it, isn't that exactly what you would want them to do? How do you try and turn the quick release into some negative to use against them?

bones_708

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2013
    That maybe describing riot control paintballs. They are filled with pepper and fired at particular individuals in crowds.

As to the vehicle, that could be substantiated with the actual vehicle itself.

I read that they were "sponge" bullets. When I did a search I came up with rounds that looked like tear gas grenades with a sponge tip. Seem to have been used by the IDF primarily up till now.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    According to Victoria Sharp.

It's quite possible the reaching you're seeing LeVoy do......is reaction to being shot. Of course audio would decide that.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Impossible to say much of anything from this video. No way to determine how many shots fired, when or by whom. Video resolution just does not support such. And as far as someone definitively saying how many shots hit the truck, no way to tell. Trees got in the way at times, blocking view. Not all angles shown.

Perhaps photo's of the truck will be release later showing damage.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale

That's just speculation like the rest of it. From that aerial video you can't tell when and who fired what.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    That's just speculation like the rest of it. From that aerial video you can't tell when and who fired what.

It's all speculation without audio. That's what makes this some jiggy crap. You can trust there was enough surveillance equipment laying around....to beat the protesters to death twice.

Top Bottom