• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Dad had some guns as I was growing up, but I left home at 17 and started messing with my own pistols. My first was a 1911 Colt that I bought used and not long after that, a Ruger Blackhawk .357 revolver joined the party. I was so broke that my pistol ammo was created in two Lee Loaders (tap, tap, tap!). Still got those loaders.

The Blackhawk is gone, but the Colt is still with me. It cost less than $100 in 1968 and it has been fired so much that my fingers wore the finish off of the front grip strap..............right down to the bare metal!

Flash
    Hurley's Gold

Chilidog

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2013
    Along the Yellowstone
    My first was a Ruger MKII bought in the early 80's. I had been working a lot of OT and the money was burning a hole in my pocket. When I saw the five inch bull barrel I just couldn't resist. Still my favorite pistol to shoot though I've added considerably to the larder.

Savage20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2015
    135 Los Gatos Rd
    first gun i ever bought myself was a USP9 Compact. did a bunch of research and at the time was really leaning towards a P229 Equinox in .40SW. thank god i chose a 9 instead lol

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    As a young punk I was mesmerized watching 44mag flame throwers lighting up the dusk but couldn't afford one. My first was a Dan Wesson 15-2, 357 mag. cuz Pythons were too expensive. :banghead:

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    LOL. I like shooting large cal handguns if their grip is good. What a "blast" at dusk. ;)

country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    Taurus 1911. 1911s were hard to get for months. Until one day academy received a batch of them in. Nobody else could get them. All I had was a shotgun at the time.

Top Bottom