• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    My very first pistol was a taurus revolver. 357mag.

Me and a friend just went down to a gun store in town. He bought...lol...one of those 25auto's

That POS revolver locked up after a half a box of ammo. Between the cylinder and forcing cone lip. Junk.

I don't even remember getting rid of it.

Best time shooting of my life. We just shot trees. And the 4 hours of angle(HOA)....of that 25auto, was funny.
    Target Sports

Last edited:

edgarf23

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    My father gave me his Colt MKIV 80 Series officers model. All stainless with the Enhanced package. I've never shot it..

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    I owned long guns growing up but my first pistol? I'm almost ashamed to admit it but it was a Jennings 9mm. I had just gotten out of the Army and it was all I thought I could afford at the time. It definitely taught me a lot about failures to feed, failures to eject, stovepipes, etc...

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    I owned long guns growing up but my first pistol? I'm almost ashamed to admit it but it was a Jennings 9mm. I had just gotten out of the Army and it was all I thought I could afford at the time. It definitely taught me a lot about failures to feed, failures to eject, stovepipes, etc...

Did it have "crips 4 evah" scratched on the side of it?

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    SIG P229 .40s&w

"Those who appease a tiger do so in hope that the tiger will eat them last."
    -Winston Churchill

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK

Must be the reason I like TX. Nothing says "Bad Ending" more then a Jennings. You hope it don't jam, cuz then youre getting beat with it. I rather just take the bullet and get it over with.

BrenGunner

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Kyle
    Taurus PT 1911 when I was 15, About 4000 Rounds later shes still trucking with very little parts changed out.
    I saved forever to get that thing lol.

Top Bottom