Venture Surplus ad

The Government is "Shut Down" and My Life Is...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Inspector43

Everything I Own Is Paid For
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 12, 2017
    Colorado County, Texas

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Inspector43,

TRUE. = The Obamas are now millionaires for the same reason that the Clintons are. = CORRUPTION & taking "pay-offs"

yours, satx

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    View attachment 159466

Does this mean your life is blank with the government shut down?

You win the internet today :).

ETA: I had nothing to add other that recording for posterity’s sake what Amy be motivating factors for someone comments.

This is what it looks like to me:

b0dd73d11a98b1ac1e960322d09a6c62.jpg

Attachments

• b0dd73d11a98b1ac1e960322d09a6c62.jpg
      b0dd73d11a98b1ac1e960322d09a6c62.jpg
      47.3 KB · Views: 144
    Last edited:

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Really?
    https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/les...erves-to-be-praised-not-constantly-criticized

Here is today's Fox News Op-Ed complimenting the freshman congresswoman.

I did not say I agree with Ocasio-Cortez so no BS titer here..
    She is young bright and energetic and a rising star for our young women to admire and emulate.

That seems to be the FoxNews opinion:

"The bottom line is, Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is someone who can be a role model for young girls everywhere. She had a goal, worked hard and achieved it. We should be applauding her accomplishments, not tearing her down and constantly criticizing her."
    FoxNews 1/10/19
    I have a flashlight, and if I keep it charged, it is bright and energetic. Somehow I don't believe that qualifies it to dictate U.S. policy.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    aoc's gaffes provide a lot of belly laughs, but sadly the 'gimme free stuff crowd' (and they're not all snowflakes) want her in higher and higher office so they can 're-distribute' (read steal) what's yours into their's.....

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    I do have a grown, adult daughter. She’s smarter enough to keep her mouth shut and let some think she’s a fool than open it in various public forums and prove it.

toddnjoyce,

Fwiw, my much beloved adopted daughter thinks ACO is a "DUNCE, 1st Class" & "a FOOL in the public view", too. = Noemi said of her constituents, "What were they thinking to vote for such 'a clueless airhead; for any office." & "Being young, pretty & a decent dancer, doesn't make you competent as anything more than a 'dance club customer'. - That's all that Ms. Ocasio-Cortez seems qualified for.".

yours, satx

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    toddnjoyce,

Fwiw, my much beloved adopted daughter thinks ACO is a "DUNCE, 1st Class" & "a FOOL in the public view", too. = Noemi said of her constituents, "What were they thinking to vote for such 'a clueless airhead; for any office." & "Being young, pretty & a decent dancer, doesn't make you competent as anything more than a 'dance club customer'. - That's all that Ms. Ocasio-Cortez seems qualified for.".

yours, satx

Sadly, Being just a tad bit smarter than your constituents is all that is required.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    I doubt that. More like more photogenic, repeat the party lines without thinking about them, more "hip"...

Sure that doesn't hurt, however that doesn't explain the likes of Lee, Waters and a handful of others.
    Pols like them aren't smart in a generally accepted sense, but they know how to talk to their constituents who by and large will be a bit to a whole lot less intelligent than their rep.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    karlac,

Perhaps someone should tell the DECEITFUL, hate-FILLED Trump-HATERS about this, as all afternoon the HATERS/BIGOTS/self- imprtant FOOLS on cable TV have LOUDLY accused the POTUS of, "Everything that he said in his 9-minute rant on national TV were lies." & "There is no crisis on the southern border."

The DIMocRATS in Congress & the rest of the Trump-HATERS need their "toucas" KICKED & "repeat until they admit" their DECEPTIONS & NASTY mean-spiritedness.

just my OPINIONS, satx

Last edited:

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    karlac,

Perhaps someone should tell the DECEITFUL, hate-FILLED Trump-HATERS about this, as all afternoon the HATERS/BIGOTS/self- imprtant FOOLS on cable TV have LOUDLY accused the POTUS of, "Everything that he said in his 9-minute rant on national TV were lies." & "There is no crisis on the southern border."

The DIMocRATS in Congress & the res tof the Trump-HATERS need their "toucas" KICKED & "repeat until they admit" their DECEPTIONS & NASTY mean-spiritedness.

just my OPINIONS, satx
    Send them to the old re - education camp until they confess eh?

In the interim someone can teach Trump how to spell "forest" before he tweets again.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    zincwarrior,

And you believe that your spelling is always flawless?? = THE GOOD BOOK says, "Let him who is without error, cast the 1st stone".

yours, satx

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    zincwarrior,

And you believe that your spelling is always flawless?? = THE GOOD BOOK says, "Let him who is without error, cast the 1st stone".

yours, satx
    I am not the guy posting policy on Twitter.
    I see you didn't disagree with sending them to re-education camps. How North Vietnamese of you.

And I live in Central Texas, so I have a lot of rocks...

billyb4u64

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2017
    karlac,

The DIMocRATS in Congress & the res tof the Trump-HATERS need their "toucas" KICKED & "repeat until they admit" their DECEPTIONS & NASTY mean-spiritedness.

just my OPINIONS, satx
    Congress should be locked in the capitol till they solve border & immigration problems . bring in cots and serve soup & sandwiches till problems solved . how many people have a job where they make promises & never follow through . If they can't settle it in 2 weeks fire them all or Impeach for not fufilling their oath !!!

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    D54G
    Top Bottom