Lynx Defense

The Government is "Shut Down" and My Life Is...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dad_Roman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2018
    Teague
    tenor.gif
    Lynx Defense

Attachments

• tenor.gif
      tenor.gif
      533.7 KB · Views: 154

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Election threads are on their way.

First one is about Li-ah-wah-tha pretending to be human while running for President (I loved her groovy fake beer swilling, cuz she's realz) I hope for more of this kind of ludicrous behavior which will provide a lot of mocking, belly laughs from humans.....

Pops1955

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    All know is that my family has NOT been impacted one little bit yet. We will not be in any way that could possibly matter. That says a lot AND I can tell you NO ONE that I am around every day has said one word about it. The great majority of this nation will NOT be impacted significantly. There is ALWAYS a lot of noise but no REAL impact. If you think about it, by definition, that makes the credibility of our system great AND shows that less government is not only possible BUT the way it should be.

BTW build the wall. They said they would years ago. Authorized it more than once AND NEVER FUNDED IT or moved the $ somewhere else.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    All know is that my family has NOT been impacted one little bit yet. We will not be in any way that could possibly matter. That says a lot AND I can tell you NO ONE that I am around every day has said one word about it. The great majority of this nation will NOT be impacted significantly. There is ALWAYS a lot of noise but no REAL impact. If you think about it, by definition, that makes the credibility of our system great AND shows that less government is not only possible BUT the way it should be.

BTW build the wall. They said they would years ago. Authorized it more than once AND NEVER FUNDED IT or moved the $ somewhere else.
    Sent on unmarked planes.

digger

Curmudgeon
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    West Texas
    Heh, if you remember Bill Bennett, prior to Trump being elected said "the establishment will kill him before letting him serve as president" and the are trying their dead level best!!!! Including RINOS

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    To All,

ANYONE who can read this forum should KNOW: NOBODY of normal IQ should ever trust the hate-FILLED the DIMocRATS in Congress to just TELL THE TRUTH.
    DIMocRATS like Shcumer, Pelosi, Durbin, Johnson & others of that ilk LIE for just TWO reasons: To get more PERSONAL POWER & MORE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

yours, satx

HKShooter65

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    womenwearwhite4.jpg

Some of your congressional leaders above!
    Women really are the best thing evolution has ever conjured up.

Gotta be pragmatic and admit we really want a safe and secure future for or progeny.
    If Trump's success and the Democrats success can both be worked out our nation wins.

The three leaders showcased on prime time tonight were all wholly and woefully disappointing.
    Let us hope that the 111 freshman in congress do well, each and every one.

The Audacity of Hope 2.0?

G'nite all.
    About to climb in the hot tub with the wifey.

Attachments

• womenwearwhite4.jpg
      womenwearwhite4.jpg
      1,011.9 KB · Views: 365

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    View attachment 159439

Some of your congressional leaders above!
    Women really are the best thing evolution has ever conjured up.

Gotta be pragmatic and admit we really want a safe and secure future for or progeny.
    If Trump's success and the Democrats success can both be worked out our nation wins.

The three leaders showcased on prime time tonight were all wholly and woefully disappointing.
    Let us hope that the 111 freshman in congress do well, each and every one.

Uh, women are not a product of evolution. If the left really wanted a safe and secure future for the next generation, they wouldn't do half the chit they do. Compromise means both sides get screwed. The democrat's success and DT's success are not compatible. If Cortez is an example of what the freshman will bring, all hope is lost.

A revival was needed but that ain't gonna happen so a revolution is now needed.

HKShooter65

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Uh, women are not a product of evolution.

Compromise means both sides get screwed. The democrat's success and DT's success are not compatible. If Cortez is an example of what the freshman will bring, all hope is lost.

A revival was needed but that ain't gonna happen so a revolution is now needed.

Silly revolution hyperbole again?

When I point out that most GOP voters and Dem voters agree on the fundamental issues some stare at me as if I have a syphilitic chancre on my lip but I know I'm right.
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3225424/

Indeed Trump is sensing the real emergency. He has reason to worry.
    There is no border crisis and we all know that.

A growing number of moderate Republican congressmen want the needless shutdown crisis to end, a shift from the first week of the shutdown. He is under increasing pressure from congressional colleagues who finally are mustering the gonadal fortitude to challenge him. Friday when hundreds of thousands of our best American workers fail to get a paycheck his desperation will show.

Tonight his handlers kept him scripted, an emotionless automaton, lest his desperation become apparent.

As a bedrock principal I'm for a sound and secure wall. Don't doubt that. I, however, abhor Trump's methods. We are seeing his mafioso strong-arm modus operandi fail. He's faltering at his own "Art of the Deal".

Pelosi and Schumer were dimly radiant with their old fatigued Washington diatribe.
    Sad.
    Yes indeed I'm hoping for the 111 freshmen and women to perform conspicuously well. The women in particular. I'll never apologize for being smitten by intelligent, highly evolved XX human phenotypes such as Ms. Ocasio-Cortez. She's young and enjoying the limelight. She has an education to be embraced and has much work to do.

Last edited:

tact

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2014
    Presidio
    Silly revolution hyperbole again?

When I point out that most GOP voters and Dem voters agree on the fundamental issues some stare at me as if I have a syphilitic chancre on my lip but I know I'm right.
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3225424/

Indeed Trump is sensing the real emergency. He has reason to worry.
    There is no border crisis and we all know that.

A growing number of moderate Republican congressmen want the needless shutdown crisis to end, a shift from the first week of the shutdown. He is under increasing pressure from congressional colleagues who finally are mustering the gonadal fortitude to challenge him. Friday when hundreds of thousands of our best American workers fail to get a paycheck his desperation will show.

Tonight his handlers kept him scripted, an emotionless automaton, lest his desperation become apparent.

As a bedrock principal I'm for a sound and secure wall. Don't doubt that. I, however, abhor Trump's methods. We are seeing his mafioso strong-arm modus operandi fail. He's faltering at his own "Art of the Deal".

Pelosi and Schumer were dimly radiant with their old fatigued Washington diatribe.
    Sad.
    Yes indeed I'm hoping for the 111 freshmen and women to perform conspicuously well. The women in particular. I'll never apologize for being smitten by intelligent, highly evolved XX human phenotypes such as Ms. Ocasio-Cortez. She's young and enjoying the limelight. She has an education to be embraced and has much work to do.

So there’s “no border crisis” and you want a communist country? ....brilliant. Just goes to show you that a moderate command of the English vocabulary doesn’t translate into intelligence.

Top Bottom