ARJ Defense ad

The Government is "Shut Down" and My Life Is...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Inspector43

Everything I Own Is Paid For
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 12, 2017
    Colorado County, Texas

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Inspector43,

TRUE. = The Obamas are now millionaires for the same reason that the Clintons are. = CORRUPTION & taking "pay-offs"

yours, satx

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    View attachment 159466

Does this mean your life is blank with the government shut down?

You win the internet today :).

ETA: I had nothing to add other that recording for posterity’s sake what Amy be motivating factors for someone comments.

This is what it looks like to me:

b0dd73d11a98b1ac1e960322d09a6c62.jpg

Attachments

• b0dd73d11a98b1ac1e960322d09a6c62.jpg
      b0dd73d11a98b1ac1e960322d09a6c62.jpg
      47.3 KB · Views: 144
    Last edited:

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Really?
    https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/les...erves-to-be-praised-not-constantly-criticized

Here is today's Fox News Op-Ed complimenting the freshman congresswoman.

I did not say I agree with Ocasio-Cortez so no BS titer here..
    She is young bright and energetic and a rising star for our young women to admire and emulate.

That seems to be the FoxNews opinion:

"The bottom line is, Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is someone who can be a role model for young girls everywhere. She had a goal, worked hard and achieved it. We should be applauding her accomplishments, not tearing her down and constantly criticizing her."
    FoxNews 1/10/19
    I have a flashlight, and if I keep it charged, it is bright and energetic. Somehow I don't believe that qualifies it to dictate U.S. policy.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    aoc's gaffes provide a lot of belly laughs, but sadly the 'gimme free stuff crowd' (and they're not all snowflakes) want her in higher and higher office so they can 're-distribute' (read steal) what's yours into their's.....

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    I do have a grown, adult daughter. She’s smarter enough to keep her mouth shut and let some think she’s a fool than open it in various public forums and prove it.

toddnjoyce,

Fwiw, my much beloved adopted daughter thinks ACO is a "DUNCE, 1st Class" & "a FOOL in the public view", too. = Noemi said of her constituents, "What were they thinking to vote for such 'a clueless airhead; for any office." & "Being young, pretty & a decent dancer, doesn't make you competent as anything more than a 'dance club customer'. - That's all that Ms. Ocasio-Cortez seems qualified for.".

yours, satx

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    toddnjoyce,

Fwiw, my much beloved adopted daughter thinks ACO is a "DUNCE, 1st Class" & "a FOOL in the public view", too. = Noemi said of her constituents, "What were they thinking to vote for such 'a clueless airhead; for any office." & "Being young, pretty & a decent dancer, doesn't make you competent as anything more than a 'dance club customer'. - That's all that Ms. Ocasio-Cortez seems qualified for.".

yours, satx

Sadly, Being just a tad bit smarter than your constituents is all that is required.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    I doubt that. More like more photogenic, repeat the party lines without thinking about them, more "hip"...

Sure that doesn't hurt, however that doesn't explain the likes of Lee, Waters and a handful of others.
    Pols like them aren't smart in a generally accepted sense, but they know how to talk to their constituents who by and large will be a bit to a whole lot less intelligent than their rep.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    karlac,

Perhaps someone should tell the DECEITFUL, hate-FILLED Trump-HATERS about this, as all afternoon the HATERS/BIGOTS/self- imprtant FOOLS on cable TV have LOUDLY accused the POTUS of, "Everything that he said in his 9-minute rant on national TV were lies." & "There is no crisis on the southern border."

The DIMocRATS in Congress & the rest of the Trump-HATERS need their "toucas" KICKED & "repeat until they admit" their DECEPTIONS & NASTY mean-spiritedness.

just my OPINIONS, satx

Last edited:

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    karlac,

Perhaps someone should tell the DECEITFUL, hate-FILLED Trump-HATERS about this, as all afternoon the HATERS/BIGOTS/self- imprtant FOOLS on cable TV have LOUDLY accused the POTUS of, "Everything that he said in his 9-minute rant on national TV were lies." & "There is no crisis on the southern border."

The DIMocRATS in Congress & the res tof the Trump-HATERS need their "toucas" KICKED & "repeat until they admit" their DECEPTIONS & NASTY mean-spiritedness.

just my OPINIONS, satx
    Send them to the old re - education camp until they confess eh?

In the interim someone can teach Trump how to spell "forest" before he tweets again.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    zincwarrior,

And you believe that your spelling is always flawless?? = THE GOOD BOOK says, "Let him who is without error, cast the 1st stone".

yours, satx

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    zincwarrior,

And you believe that your spelling is always flawless?? = THE GOOD BOOK says, "Let him who is without error, cast the 1st stone".

yours, satx
    I am not the guy posting policy on Twitter.
    I see you didn't disagree with sending them to re-education camps. How North Vietnamese of you.

And I live in Central Texas, so I have a lot of rocks...

billyb4u64

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2017
    karlac,

The DIMocRATS in Congress & the res tof the Trump-HATERS need their "toucas" KICKED & "repeat until they admit" their DECEPTIONS & NASTY mean-spiritedness.

just my OPINIONS, satx
    Congress should be locked in the capitol till they solve border & immigration problems . bring in cots and serve soup & sandwiches till problems solved . how many people have a job where they make promises & never follow through . If they can't settle it in 2 weeks fire them all or Impeach for not fufilling their oath !!!

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom