Shotguns for defense: Why bother or why would you overlook them!?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NOLA Jack

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2014
    Interesting. Mine's about the same, but I'd probably be hopping up in the middle of that.

My house has the bedrooms in a row on the left off the living, kitchen, then dining. The master is all the way in the back and when my door is open you can see from the front door to the closet door where I keep my long guns. I work in people's houses daily and with open concept ranch style homes becoming more and more in demand those open spaces become more common.

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    My house has the bedrooms in a row on the left off the living, kitchen, then dining. The master is all the way in the back and when my door is open you can see from the front door to the closet door where I keep my long guns. I work in people's houses daily and with open concept ranch style homes becoming more and more in demand those open spaces become more common.

A "shotgun" house by any topic of discussion. ;)

Andy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2013
    Dallas, TX
    Andy, although I disagree with you, it's not to the level this debate has gone. That is a product of a trolling asshoke, misunderstanding, lost in translation, and stubbornness.

I would be happy to continue this in a calmer tone and debate the legal aspects OC carbine vs shotgun as well as my views on why I don't feel the need to put out 15 pellets with one shot.

The thread has gotten fairly obscured and useless, except for entertainment value.
    Agreed - now, where the heck are we? I got a bit tied down at work and then loading .410 ammo on my new press when I got home.

Need? What NEED? It's my RIGHT! :D

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    Interwebz cracks me up. Everyone arguing about which hammer to hit a nail with. Just hit the effing nail and be done with it. They all work if you're not a ruh-tard.

Top Bottom