• ...and so much more!
  • easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Good link, I tried the other one a couple times, but it kept shutting down my search engine.

Just looking at professionally made signs and the orchestration of their chants I could tell it was this was organized to the most part. I found it funny and actually commendable that it was written by a leftist, can there still be actual journalists around? Good story.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    To All,

Fwiw, I received an email about an hour ago from an old boarding-school chum, who tells me that the FAR LEFT (I suspect George Soros & his coven of rich crooks is the "deep pockets".) is recruiting "paid protestors" from suburban MD & Northern VA for 150.oo cash per day.

yours, satx

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    To All,

Fwiw, I received an email about an hour ago from an old boarding-school chum, who tells me that the FAR LEFT (I suspect George Soros & his coven of rich crooks is the "deep pockets".) is recruiting "paid protestors" from suburban MD & Northern VA for 150.oo cash per day.

yours, satx
    As good as the money sounds, I think I'm over qualified, I have a brain.

Kingarthur777

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2018
    Livingston
    Don't kid yourselves.
    This isn't about abortion rights.
    This is about guns.
    If Lefties lose SCOTUS they'll lose a bunch of state gun bans.

Why can't it be about both things? Also, I find Liberals are mentally ill. "We need to ban guns to save the children. We must have late term abortions of child for the convenience of the women. Until Roe V. Wade is overturned, I don't want to hear whining about how men and women should be equal. If they can murder the innocent, why can't men murder the guilty? It seems like we have a lot of catching up to do also, given the amount of late term abortions routinely done in the United States.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    As good as the money sounds, I think I'm over qualified, I have a brain.

easy rider,

Also, I suspect that you have bathed relatively recently, so you wouldn't fit in with the group.

Note: Shortly after I retired from the Army I (along with about 25 other retired GIs, for 25 bucks an hour) took a job in DC as a contracted Parade Marshal to KEEP THE PEACE at various marches/rallies in The District. =====> The FIRST things that I noticed about "protestors" was their unfamiliarity with soap/water/clean clothes & BIG/VULGAR mouths.
    (To quote CSM "Shorty" ___________, 18th ABN Div. Retired, "I don't figure that I'll last the week if I don't figure out how to always be upwind of these creeps." = He lasted 2 days.)

yours, satx

Last edited:

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Why can't it be about both things? Also, I find Liberals are mentally ill. "We need to ban guns to save the children. We must have late term abortions of child for the convenience of the women. Until Roe V. Wade is overturned, I don't want to hear whining about how men and women should be equal. If they can murder the innocent, why can't men murder the guilty? It seems like we have a lot of catching up to do also, given the amount of late term abortions routinely done in the United States.

It’s about gun, it’s about abortion, it’s about free speech, and it’s about power. It’s about the entire leftist agenda being stopped at SCOTUS when just a couple years ago they believed the road was paved to their total victory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom