• ...and so much more!
  • BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    Who the F'k is Will Wheaton?

Robert O' Rourke touched my pee pee in a public restroom but no one believes because I Am a meskin male.
    Well that and I have no evidence but c'mon I was drunk and no one had phones back then.

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk
    It is my understanding that Robert O'Rourke changed his name to Will Wheaton.

Kingarthur777

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2018
    Livingston
    Who the F'k is Will Wheaton?

Robert O' Rourke touched my pee pee in a public restroom but no one believes because I Am a meskin male.
    Well that and I have no evidence but c'mon I was drunk and no one had phones back then.

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

Will Wheaten was the geeky little kid from Star Trek the Second Series. He has shown up on the Big Bang Theory a couple of times too. He got to play along Gates McFadden, when she wasn't old and ugly.

diesel1959

por vida
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Houston & BFE
    Sadly those on the left consider the Constitution a tiresome relic from the past and only support it when it furthers their agenda.
    I know you get this, but some don’t: the Constitution is NOT a “living document”. It is what it is, and when needs require, it can be amended. Anything short of that is hogwash.

Last edited:

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    giphy.gif

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    Ginsberg looks like she's about to croak right there. She cannot be in good health... she's 85 and looks not well! I don't wish ill on ANYONE, not even Ginsberg (btw who was the ONLY justice that stood for our 4th amendment rights in a 8-1 decision she was the only dissenter.) She doesn't have much time I think she was holding out for the mid terms and hoping the liberals win. No way she makes it to the end of Trumps term.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    In regards to my post about the 4th amendment here is the ruling

https://www.forbes.com/sites/benker...nce-scolded-by-justice-ginsburg/#9b9d9013b4b2

Ginsberg was the only one that dissented against WARRANTLESS SEARCHES.. which are a violation of our 4th amendment rights.

Don't get me wrong she's a liberal kook, but she did stand up for us once... Even a broken clock is right twice a day... She'll be out before Trumps term is up.. There is no way she is living to 87 the way she looked today.

Lunyfringe

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Canton, TX

https://www.forbes.com/sites/benker...nce-scolded-by-justice-ginsburg/#9b9d9013b4b2

Ginsberg was the only one that dissented against WARRANTLESS SEARCHES.. which are a violation of our 4th amendment rights.

Don't get me wrong she's a liberal kook, but she did stand up for us once... Even a broken clock is right twice a day... She'll be out before Trumps term is up.. There is no way she is living to 87 the way she looked today.
    I'm not going to give her credit... either she or her handlers knew it was going to go that far...

to put it in shooting terms, it was a flyer.
    to put it in Olympic terms, you throw out the highest and lowest score.

IOW, not consistent enough to warrant any support for the other xxxx times she's voted against rights.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx

She's alive? That's the way she has looked for quite awhile, I'm beginning to think the Dems stuffed her.

Top Bottom