• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Just turned it on for background noise at work, not going to watch it though. I'm sure this'll be predictable.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Listening now. Lot's of BS being flung around.

BTW, people disrupting the hearing is democracy or something, because Trump is a meanie.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    It's amazing how ruling that an individual shouldn't be required to pay money in to a massive interest group in order to have a job is twisted in to a ruling in favor of big business.

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Funny that.
    I can’t remember a single heckler yelling during Sotomayor’s confirmation? Do you?
    Bunch of children.
    The gallery should be cleared and the vote held.
    They keep blathering on about politics being involved in a confirmation. Sotomayor is (in my not to humble opinion) not even remotely qualified for the position, much less anything BUT a political appointment. Reading her opinions is a frightening experience, disturbingly so when you consider she sits on the highest court in the country.

Glad they finally ushered out the hecklers, and I really liked Cruz' introductory statement.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Mr Chairman just stood up and gave Mr Blumenthal two big middle fingers, lol

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Watching the hearing, listening to the dishonest rhetoric, and knowing the average persons knowledge on many of the subjects, I can only imagine how the media will use some of the statements and people will eat it up.

They describe a ruling that workers can't be forced to give money to a union which will be used to fund political ideologies they do not support as "an attack on workers rights". They have repeated this time after time.

They keep bringing up attacks on individual rights when the left has been attacking individual rights in any way they can. Just tell someone you don't want to give them your labor and see how long you spend in court.

They keep saying he was nominated by an "unindicted co-conspirator", like that actually means anything. Just more of the insane Russian collusion crap.

Just average leftist insanity I guess.

Top Bottom