• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Conspiracy people have said it was the movie director, since this is fake and all

As a pretty big conspiracy nut, I have to say that is completely absurd. Keep in mind there are varying degrees of conspiracy "theorists", I certainly am not one of the ones that go as far as saying the world is run by Reptilians or wtf ever. Granted I do think the evidence is pretty clear that some kind of foreign intelligence is visiting our planet, whether it's aliens, inter-dimensional beings or demons/angels, who knows. Just kind of hard to deny when a mile long triangle floats over Phoenix for thousands of people to see (I personally knew a few people who saw it when I went to school in Phoenix about 5 years ago).
    Guns International

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    She called them prior to her boarding the flight and they said that since her fever wasn't over 100.5 degrees that she was cleared. This is very troubling.

Here's the quote:

"Amber Vinson, the second Dallas nurse diagnosed with Ebola, called the CDC a number of times ahead of her Frontier Airlines flight. She had a 99.5-degree fever, but the CDC said it was OK for her to board the plane since her fever wasn’t 100.5 degrees or higher."

I know this is late to the party. . . but 99.5F is not a fever.

RACER X

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2013
    Richmond/Houston
    As a pretty big conspiracy nut, I have to say that is completely absurd.

Read for yourself

BORDER PATROL AGENT: FEMA HAS PREPARED FOR 200,000,000 AMERICAN DEATHS

This is from the Examiner, and it fits hand in glove with what I have said about the border patrol - they are NOT there to keep illegals out. You will want to go to the Examiner report where they have a video testimony from this border patrol agent (linked below).

If you want to know why Nana Kwame got shilled so heavily, 200,000,000 near future American deaths via falsified vaccines may very well be the reason
    Examiner: A retired Border Patrol Agent has made some startling claims, as to what we are not being told about the recent surge in illegal aliens over our Southern border, and its consequences. The agent, Zack Taylor, spent many years as a supervisor working along the U.S.-Mexico border in Texas, and as a U.S. Border Patrol Section Chief in Tuscon, Ariz.

During a taped interview, Taylor said that the huge numbers of foreign nationals from Central America and Mexico now arriving on our border, are here because Obama is inviting them here, and the recent surge is actually a coordinated event. "The U.S. government has CIA, FBI, DHS, Army, Navy, and Marines in Central America," said Taylor.

And, there is some evidence to suggest Taylor is right..

A recently leaked Border Patrol memo stated that the agency expects to see more than 230,000 unaccompanied minors to make the illegal journey to this country by the end of 2015, the Associated Press reported.

Taylor also spoke a great deal about the threat being posed to Americans by communicable diseases being brought into this country by illegal aliens.

"We don’t know when CDC (Centers for Disease Control) takes custody of one of these people from Homeland Security and whisks them off somewhere--we don’t know where--what disease they have been diagnosed with, Taylor said. "We know it’s communicable…We assume it’s serious."

But, it was what the retired agent said next that will send a chill down your spine...

Taylor said:

They're anticipating a large national crisis. When you see that FEMA is preparing for two hundred million deaths in the United States, that tells you something. When you see that the government is controlling the supply of ammunition and that basic medical supplies are in short supply in southern Arizona, something's wrong...They are anticipating something drastic.

As someone who has spoken to Mr. Taylor many times, this columnist knows this man to be honest, reasoned and well informed. He keeps in regular contact with those currently working on the border, and has proven to be a valuable source of information time and time again.

Furthermore, Mr. Taylor (as I always address him) has spent most of his life in service to his country, and never makes a statement before giving it great thought...That is what makes this revelation so frightening.

Remember, these are not the ravings of a so-called 'conspiracy nut,' nor are these the scripted words of Jesse Ventura on truTV. This warning comes from a man who has spent 20+ years on the border, and is often called upon by this nation's political writers for his expert insights into national security.

So, what will it be? Ebola? A massive outbreak of H1N1 (swine flu)? A dengue fever outbreak? Or, a combination of all of those, plus something else just as hideous?

RACER X

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2013
    Richmond/Houston
    More

Mandatory Ebola vaccines on the horizon

"Bottom line? The battle lines are drawn. Do not accept an "Ebola" vaccine, and additionally, do not let them take you to a prison camp to vanish quietly into the sands of time, USE YOUR GUNS, this time it is real folks, and there will be only one way to win."

The National Institute of Health has declared that rushed "Ebola" vaccines may need to be given to everyone.

Obviously this has been the plan all along, and the vaccine will NOT be for "Ebola", because there is not even a real outbreak, only really bad actors and a scamming zio press. If you ignore the glaring headlines and instead look at the hard evidence, it will quickly reveal that this "Ebola" outbreak is nothing but the Sandy Hook of all outbreaks, a complete fabrication with scam news reports so bad that even CNN, the mother of all hoax news agencies cannot keep them posted and maintain a reputation with their audience, which on average has the strongest following with the worst of idiots.

If "Ebola" vaccines become mandatory, we will see a great washing out of the public on a magnitude as great as the Civil War. There will no doubt be a higher percentage of the public involved in the war this time around, because more people are aware of the fact the government is the enemy this time around and that the government actually WILL try a scam vaccination campaign against a "pandemic" that is in fact a drive to get everyone secretly chipped via a shot.

Additionally, that same shot is very likely to be formulated to both cull the herd and have those who remain afterward have their personalities modified by genetically modified brain eating bacteriophages that attack the emotional centers and therefore eliminate the ability to resist tyranny, with the end product being a population that is pacified and compliant with a tyrannical New World Order.

I am not making this up folks, I was first warned about modified bacteriophages by friends in the medical community who said they have personally witnessed the modified bacteriophage technology, that it is really advanced already and that it causes permanent destruction to both the recipient of the shot and subsequent generations of children - a permanent wipe out of who you are that will be passed down through the generations. And that was five years ago, in 2009. The passing along of the pacified traits to subsequent generations is accomplished via DNA insertion performed by lytic bacteriophages, which can insert new DNA into host cells, including in the testicles and ovaries, without killing the host cells. Once this happens, all subsequent generations carry the traits contained in the genetic code the bacteriophages inserted.

For the kill factor, rapidly multiplying lysogenic phages will be used instead. Modified bacteriophage viruses were chosen because they are highly selective with what they will attack, so a precision application can be accomplished.

This web site was the first one to report the New World Order effort to permanently modify the public with a scam vaccine campaign during the first "swine flu" outbreak that proved to be entirely fake. The linked article went absolutely viral, got translated into all major languages and triggered policy changes in several nations. Significantly later, Alex Jones got onto the topic and completely confirmed that Brain eating vaccines had been developed and WILL be pushed on the public. Alex was slightly sabotaged by his staff in this video, most notably with the Bill Gates clip, but the heart of this report is BANG ON. if you have a hard time believing what I am saying about modified bacteriophage viruses being used to wipe people's emotions out, Alex did a good job with this video, WATCH IT, this is absolutely real.

America has known about the ebola outbreak in Africa since the 70s. The ebola virus is nothing new, and foreigners have been flying in from afflicted areas for decades. This is a clear distraction for the cattle like American public and a case closed Zio media manipulation scenario. I don't know what the agenda is but the ebola hype and random infectection touching down and spreading in America is a perfect false flag to enable our dear leaders to enact more legislation "to keep us safe" in that magical world of politics. Another half baked and easily uncovered stunt to pump up our children with poisonous heavy metal and toxin laced Vaccines that keep us all subservient and obedient when fox news and cnn tell us to feel and act in a certain way.

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    There's also a UT student under self-quarantine right now. He was on that flight from Cleveland. Obviously too early to know if he has it, but I'm glad the kid seems to have more sense than the stupid nurse who went TO Cleveland with symptoms or the other nurse who is being quarantined right now on a flipping cruise. Seriously you would think these nurses would have even a shred of sense with regards to this, maybe there is credence to the theory that this is all a bunch of fakery to drum up panic so the pharmas can sell the vaccine like hotcakes when it hits shelves at the end of the year.

And while I will reserve judgement on whether it's going to be in the vaccines, I have heard of the bacteriophages that can attack specific parts of the brain. Supposedly they are testing this stuff on vets with PTSD. It certainly wouldn't be the first time they've put some nasty pathogens in vaccines, they use Simian Virus 40 in the old polia vaccines and have correlated some evidence that it caused increased incidence of cancers Cancer risk associated with simian vi... [Anticancer Res. 1999 May-Jun] - PubMed - NCBI.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    There's also a UT student under self-quarantine right now. He was on that flight from Cleveland. Obviously too early to know if he has it, but I'm glad the kid seems to have more sense than the stupid nurse who went TO Cleveland with symptoms or the other nurse who is being quarantined right now on a flipping cruise. Seriously you would think these nurses would have even a shred of sense with regards to this, maybe there is credence to the theory that this is all a bunch of fakery to drum up panic so the pharmas can sell the vaccine like hotcakes when it hits shelves at the end of the year.

And while I will reserve judgement on whether it's going to be in the vaccines, I have heard of the bacteriophages that can attack specific parts of the brain. Supposedly they are testing this stuff on vets with PTSD. It certainly wouldn't be the first time they've put some nasty pathogens in vaccines, they use Simian Virus 40 in the old polia vaccines and have correlated some evidence that it caused increased incidence of cancers Cancer risk associated with simian vi... [Anticancer Res. 1999 May-Jun] - PubMed - NCBI.

i think it is just typical selfishness on the part of the nurses.

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    i think it is just typical selfishness on the part of the nurses.

No doubt it could be.

In related Ebola news, anybody hear about our NEW Ebola Czar (didn't even know we had one to begin with)? Turns out the guy has 0 medical background and is one of Barry's buddies from the Harvard Law Review. Also apparently the previous one (you know that chick we didn't even know existed) is still collecting a tax payer funded paycheck. Talk about a big facepalm.

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    I bought reloading gear! Won't do me much good without bullets and powder though. Darmit.

Speaking of which I could use some more powder myself. At least I've got 120+lbs of lead, really only does me good for handgun cals and 300 blk. You can't really make full power rounds for 223 with lead even if you powder coat. Guess I need to stock up on some 62gr bullets.

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    The Texas health department has issued a travel ban to any of the people that had contact with the first guy.
    Threatened them with charges if the disobey.
    The health department said anyone failing to adhere to the rules "may be subject to a communicable disease control order."

From USA TODAY

Travel ban for Texas health care workers in Ebola case

Texas health officials have ordered any person who entered the room of the first Ebola patient at a Dallas hospital not to travel by public transport, including planes ship, buses or trains, or visit groceries, restaurants or theaters for 21 days, until the danger of developing Ebola has passed. The instructions, issued by the Texas Department of State Health Service late Thursday, cover more than 70 health workers involved in providing care for Thomas Duncan, the Liberian national who became the first patient to test positive for Ebola in the United States. Duncan, 42, died Oct. 8 at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital in Dallas. A timeline released Friday by a congressional committee shows that five hours after Duncan first went to the hospital with a fever and other symptoms, he was released Sept. 26 about 3:30 a.m., just 35 minutes after his temperate jumped to 103 degrees.

http://usat.ly/1tzqlql

I take issue with this because it isn't applied equally. The same threat should be applied to people that refuse to vaccinate their children.

Last edited:

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    Speaking of which I could use some more powder myself. At least I've got 120+lbs of lead, really only does me good for handgun cals and 300 blk. You can't really make full power rounds for 223 with lead even if you powder coat. Guess I need to stock up on some 62gr bullets.

You can cast 300 blackout bullets? I also shoot 308, which I guess does okay with casting, so it should make sense, especially with as much less power as 300 sees. But I loves me my 30-30, I eventually want to cast for her.

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    You can cast 300 blackout bullets? I also shoot 308, which I guess does okay with casting, so it should make sense, especially with as much less power as 300 sees. But I loves me my 30-30, I eventually want to cast for her.

Yup yup. It's because you generally don't deal with velocities over 2k unless you are going really light into the 110-115gr range. Powder coated cast bullets 130+gr can be pretty accurate as long as they have a good bore ride section and you find the right load. They are especially popular with subsonic 200+gr bullets. Some people have even been doing some tinkering with putting super deep hollow points into for example the Lee 230gr and NOE 247gr molds and have actually had some devastating terminal effects. Only downside with these is you have to work generally in bowhunting ranges (50 yds or less) because of extreme bullet drop on subsonics.

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    Yup yup. It's because you generally don't deal with velocities over 2k unless you are going really light into the 110-115gr range. Powder coated cast bullets 130+gr can be pretty accurate as long as they have a good bore ride section and you find the right load. They are especially popular with subsonic 200+gr bullets. Some people have even been doing some tinkering with putting super deep hollow points into for example the Lee 230gr and NOE 247gr molds and have actually had some devastating terminal effects. Only downside with these is you have to work generally in bowhunting ranges (50 yds or less) because of extreme bullet drop on subsonics.
    I don't care, most of what I kill is paper. I need to get reloading down first before I try casting, though, lol.

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    The Texas health department has issued a travel ban to any of the people that had contact with the first guy.
    Threatened them with charges if the disobey.
    The health department said anyone failing to adhere to the rules "may be subject to a communicable disease control order."

From USA TODAY

Texas health officials have ordered any person who entered the room of the first Ebola patient at a Dallas hospital not to travel by public transport, including planes ship, buses or trains, or visit groceries, restaurants or theaters for 21 days, until the danger of developing Ebola has passed. The instructions, issued by the Texas Department of State Health Service late Thursday, cover more than 70 health workers involved in providing care for Thomas Duncan, the Liberian national who became the first patient to test positive for Ebola in the United States. Duncan, 42, died Oct. 8 at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital in Dallas. A timeline released Friday by a congressional committee shows that five hours after Duncan first went to the hospital with a fever and other symptoms, he was released Sept. 26 about 3:30 a.m., just 35 minutes after his temperate jumped to 103 degrees.

I take issue with this because it isn't applied equally. The same threat should be applied to people that refuse to vaccinate their children.
    Just came across the wire: Over 100 Visa applications a day are pouring in from the Ebola countries....

Call it what you will, but any rational thinker would have to look back over 6 years of Obama policies and at least ask the question if this guy is not doing it to destroy America. If you ONLY look at his economic policies and the lies of UE rates etc that would be enough to make the case. If one has any college level economics its easy to see we have stayed in this mess because of the govt economic policies...

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Grendor
    Top Bottom