• ...and so much more!
  • Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Just came across the wire: Over 100 Visa applications a day are pouring in from the Ebola countries....

Call it what you will, but any rational thinker would have to look back over 6 years of Obama policies and at least ask the question if this guy is not doing it to destroy America. If you ONLY look at his economic policies and the lies of UE rates etc that would be enough to make the case. If one has any college level economics its easy to see we have stayed in this mess because of the govt economic policies...
    Visa applications are submitted every day from all over the world. 100 per day are just what's being submitted - NOT what's being approved.
    ARJ Defense ad

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    Visa applications are submitted every day from all over the world. 100 per day are just what's being submitted - NOT what's being approved.
    I did not say were being approved, but, BUT, as there is not a ban on travel from and to I would surprised if many are denied under Obama, our Southern border is a good example of his policies!

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I'll agree that our southern border is a mess, but you're simply not going to just fly in or come in by boat commercially and not have a Customs check point to go through. The good thing about the Visa applications being submitted is at least these people are TRYING to do things legit rather than flying to mexico and coming up through the border.

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    I'll agree that our southern border is a mess, but you're simply not going to just fly in or come in by boat commercially and not have a Customs check point to go through. The good thing about the Visa applications being submitted is at least these people are TRYING to do things legit rather than flying to mexico and coming up through the border.
    The last Border Patrol figures I saw (about 2 mo ago): 24% OTM (Other than Mexicans)

Breaking on the wire: Cruise ship trying to dock in Belize and Mexico denied due to individual on board who what been exposed to Ebola.

Last edited:

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    The last Border Patrol figures I saw (about 2 mo ago): 24% OTM (Other than Mexicans)

Breaking on the wire: Cruise ship trying to dock in Belize and Mexico denied due to individual on board who what been exposed to Ebola.

Sad thing, is if they would have pulled into Houston, they would probably have no problem docking.

RACER X

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2013
    Richmond/Houston
    z213.jpg

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Id like to think that these 2 events (Obola and D68) are enough to wake folks up that the government can't and won't help when the SHTF and start voting to remove some of their influence.
    ...but the government needs to DO something! We need an ebola czar! The CDC needs more funding! We don't even have a surgeon general! There needs to be special ebola centers everywhere. We cannot let this crisis goto waste.

jack.gif

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Aaaand, just found out my bride's cousin and her husband were on the cruise ship.
    Oh boy!

Reiterate previous post.

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    Aaaand, just found out my bride's cousin and her husband were on the cruise ship.
    Oh boy!

Reiterate previous post.

If this thing was more contagious, it would already be too late for all of us. Amazing how quickly contact can be spread.

Luckily the possible on the cruise ship tested negative, so they just had a ruined trip. Are they getting any sort of gift certificate to try again later?

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    If this thing was more contagious, it would already be too late for all of us. Amazing how quickly contact can be spread.

Luckily the possible on the cruise ship tested negative, so they just had a ruined trip. Are they getting any sort of gift certificate to try again later?

Once again, potential for up to 48 day incubation period....we ain't out of the woods for at least another 3 weeks yet. Yes chances got ALOT greater now that we hit the 21 day mark but don't count your chickens yet...

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Once again, potential for up to 48 day incubation period....we ain't out of the woods for at least another 3 weeks yet. Yes chances got ALOT greater now that we hit the 21 day mark but don't count your chickens yet...

If the suspected person was not symptomatic, everyone on the ship is fine. Test negative, passengers are ok.

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009

They did a blood test on the cruise ship suspect to be sure.

As I understand things, if you've got it you've got it. It takes a few days up to 21 or 48 days for the virus to multiply enough in your blood for outward symptoms to appear, but while it's busy growing, it's still there. Negative on the blood test means it's not there, right?

Top Bottom