• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Recoil45

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2014
    More on the CT case.

They confirmed that the patient was one of the Yale University student researchers that helped monitor the Ebola outbreak in Liberia last month. That student was one of two who had been tested in Liberia. Both had negative results. They came back home on Oct. 11.

University officials at the time said the two students voluntarily sequestered themselves and did not show any symptoms. The other student remains in isolation.

The hospital released a statement Thursday morning.

TAZ

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Round Rock
    Id like to think that these 2 events (Obola and D68) are enough to wake folks up that the government can't and won't help when the SHTF and start voting to remove some of their influence. But I know I'll die if I hold my breath for that.

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    So they decided to move nurse #2 to a hospital that is better suited to deal with this.

Just when I really think that maybe they've started to turn this thing around, combined with the part how they couldn't possibly screw it up any worse than they already have, we see this on live TV

1413460466213_Image_galleryImage_As_the_world_watched_the_.jpg

Who the heck is clipboard dude? He looks so out of place around all the hazmat gear that it looks like a bad photoshop.

Note: Just to be on the safe side, if it's a magical clipboard that protects against Ebola, anyone know where I can get one?

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    So they decided to move nurse #2 to a hospital that is better suited to deal with this.

Just when I really think that maybe they've started to turn this thing around, combined with the part how they couldn't possibly screw it up any worse than they already have, we see this on live TV

1413460466213_Image_galleryImage_As_the_world_watched_the_.jpg

Who the heck is clipboard dude? He looks so out of place around all the hazmat gear that it looks like a bad photoshop.

Note: Just to be on the safe side, if it's a magical clipboard that protects against Ebola, anyone know where I can get one?
    He is the guy assigned to help the workers in the suits navigate and avoid potential mistakes. Visibility in a full blown hazmat suit sucks.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    And considering that even the patient is in a suit, I'd say he is pretty safe.

Top Bottom