• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Why do you feel the need to attack me. I don’t have your identical views (except on firearms). Is this forum only for those in lockstep with the majority views?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Geez, now you are throwing out "I am being attacked" card. Most here except maybe Zinc and HK disagree with you and we reply as such.

I guess if you "feel" you are being attacked, maybe just stick to the gun section?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Geez, now you are throwing out "I am being attacked" card. Most here except maybe Zinc and HK disagree with you and we reply as such.

I guess if you "feel" you are being attacked, maybe just stick to the gun section?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

sharkey,

YEP & the NEXT "Alinskyite tactic" of the LEFTIST dunces is invariably to "play the race card". = I'm awaiting that one, so that I can RIDICULE the leftist morons for trying that upon ME.

yours, satx

avvidclif

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    I know this may shock you, but I don’t answer to you, so if you think I’m silly, you’ll just have to live with it. I think my position is clear on this topic.; you may not like or agree with it, but it is far from evasive. In case you’re still unclear, although I believe in secure borders, I think the wall is a giant waste of money ( though physical barriers in certain areas are warranted ). The President is screwing with 800,000 peoples lives because Mexico is obviously not going to pay for the boondoggle, and he did not have sufficient support in Congress even in his own party, to get his ego project passed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He's not screwing with the 800,000. The Dims are. They refuse to pass anything he wants, no question about that. Where does the budget come from? Have they presented him with one? Will they? Now who is screwing with the people?

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    oldag,

GREED. - I find carrying ANY handgun inside my trousers: UNCOMFORTABLE.
    (My EDC handgun is a P225 & it rides in a Don Hume OWB holster comfortably.)

yours, satx

Top Bottom