• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    The Left is not waiting for the Right for any direction. If in the right position, the Left will do all of the above and more regardless of what the Right has done prior.

Give the Dems the WH and the needed majority in both houses and kiss the 2nd amendment (along with the 1st and 4th) goodbye.
    Guns International

Judge Parker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2012
    Grand Canyon az.
    Lets talk about Trump Caving. The Government was shut down. Many people supporting him were starting to grumble against him ! I heard it in a lot of places myself. People as a whole are often very supportive till something gets a little uncomfortable and they can't get an extra pudding cup at recess or something, then they start whining. This is what was happening. At least in my part of the country. THE PEOPLES SUPPORT is about all that Trump has and that's why they hate him so much. As long as he has the peoples support, he is bullet proof. He caved because Pelosi and her gang are just as hard headed as he is and three times as stupid. STUPID PEOPLE WOULD LET THE COUNTRY SINK JUST TO GET THEIR WAY ! Trump is smart and he opted for what was best for the country and chose another route to get the same job done. The Dems would still be holding out now if he hadn't re-opened the government, and the world would be blaming Trump. As well, the Government loses LOTS and LOTS of money while closed, but they still have to pay back wages to those who worked during the shutdown. (Simple Math) Long term it was a bad situation for everyone. TRUMP DID HIS HOMEWORK ! He knows that he can get the wall financed thru other means. Less preferable means yes but he can still get it done. What he did was give the Dems a chance to approve the wall WITHOUT taking it from somewhere else like the military budget. Blame the Dems. If they had agreed to wall funding, then Trump wouldn't have had to do it thru National Emergency status. However you look at it, he is DOING WHAT HE PROMISED during his campaign ! How many Presidents have worked this hard to keep Campaign promises. I believe he's keeping this promise because he actually believes we need a wall to control illegal immigration and protect America. As someone else here stated before, he's playing the long game. He's crushing ISIS, bringing Jobs back home, Tariffs, lots of things he said he was going to do. Have you noticed that we haven't heard a peep from ISIS for a good while. But does the media mention THAT ?! My philosophy here is that even if you don't like your quarter back, you still have to BLOCK for him if you want to win the game. Otherwise, you LOSE. If Conservatives start bickering within ourselves we will lose. That is just what the Dems would love to see. They would love to see this post right now where Trumps fellow conservatives are giving him crap. Bill Clinton promised health care for everyone. Talked about it for a little while in congress, they wouldn't pass whatever he brought up and he quit. He said WHAA WHAA.....CONGRESS wouldn't pass it. Then he just quit. TRUMP didn't quit. Congress wouldn't pass it so he found another way. I say Kudos for him. Now, I'm speaking of principle here. If you think about it, the wall might not be the best way to do the job of border protection. Have you ever seen Mexicans WORK !!!! Two of em could probably dig a tunnel under the wall in about 45 minutes ! WITH SPOONS !!! Or build a staircase over it, or just climb over ? Wouldn't an electric fence be so much more fun to watch !!! Either way, right or wrong, he is keeping his promise. He just wasn't able to do it the easy way. (Thru Congress). I'll bet the wall gets built and people will still talk bad about him. He's the first President in 65 years to get North Korea to have peace talks. If Hilary was there, what do you think would be happening. Keep supporting this guy. NOBODY will work with him, He's having to be really creative to get the job done, but he IS getting it done. He is keeping his campaign promises. I'm with you on the bump stock thing, but honestly, couldn't care less about it. That's why it was so easy for him to do. Nobody really cared about something so small and useless. On the other hand, that's how Liberty is lost, a little at a time among people who don't really care till it's too late. I'd have had more respect for him if he would have used that opportunity to draw the line in the sand and say NO. But he's my President that I voted for and will vote for him again in 2020. Trump is the first President since Reagan who has actually ever had to balance a checkbook. He's a bit of an egotistical, self absorbed prick. But sometimes the right guy for the job IS A PRICK !!! He's our man. Let's support him.

gshayd

Ugliest house on the block.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2018
    Beaumont, Texas
    You need to hold Trump's beer when he starts building that wall since he has signed the Emergency Declaration. Congress passed a resolution to stop the emergency act but it failed to have enough votes to be Veto proof. The same will happen even if the Senate approves it there will not be enough votes to overturn a Veto. As far as some states filing suits to stop the wall building. Texas is not a party to the suits....so he can start building.

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    You need to hold Trump's beer when he starts building that wall since he has signed the Emergency Declaration. Congress passed a resolution to stop the emergency act but it failed to have enough votes to be Veto proof. The same will happen even if the Senate approves it there will not be enough votes to overturn a Veto. As far as some states filing suits to stop the wall building. Texas is not a party to the suits....so he can start building.
    Texas property owners have already sued.

bigwheel

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2018
    Fort Worth
    Bet Trump can afford more smart lawyers than can the few disgruntled property owners along the River. They prob need to be investigated for possible drug smuggling and/or aiding and abetting such activities.

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    Bet Trump can afford more smart lawyers than can the few disgruntled property owners along the River. They prob need to be investigated for possible drug smuggling and/or aiding and abetting such activities.
    Yes that's it. If a property owner triestri use legal means to fight the government, they should be "investigated."

#brownshirtjustice

bigwheel

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2018
    Fort Worth
    Well since any landowners in that area who would not take a lucrative buy out of their land are either criminals or crazy. It’s elementary dear Watson.

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    I doubt that. To file suit you have to have a reason. They don't know where it will be built or how it will affect them. No grounds for a suit.
    Internet search
    Well since any landowners in that area who would not take a lucrative buy out of their land are either criminals or crazy. It’s elementary dear Watson.
    Where have I heard that before ?

bigwheel

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2018
    Fort Worth
    I doubt that. To file suit you have to have a reason. They don't know where it will be built or how it will affect them. No grounds for a suit.
    Smart thinking Sir. Smells like somebody is pitching heat around here. Have seen more than several of the potentially affected landowners on TV and they would all love to have a nice wall. Haven’t seen any griping about it.

Top Bottom