• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JeepFiend

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2017
    Bryan, TX
    First he postponed the SOTU, now he's opening the government with no wall or border security. I'm starting to lose faith in this guy. Hopefully RBG is gone soon, because the only thing he seems to do right is appoint people to the SCOTUS.
    Gun Zone Deals

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    It's a win. He went to bat for his wall and the bad guys took it away.

I’m not willing to go there just yet. What I’m willing to say is there’s now plenty of sound bites of prominent Ds saying it’s there way or the highway. I’d be putting that in the greatest hits ledger for 2020 campaigning.

Last edited:

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    The man is fighting his ass off for all of us. I wouldn't bet against him.
    He is playing the long game.
    He basically has nobody in his corner but the American people
    Everyone else is against him and stabbing him in the back every chance they get.
    I'll bet by the time he leaves office we will have a damn wall where we need one.

Damn to hell and back every low life son of a bitch that fights him on this!!

He is more of a patriot than the last R we had in the White house by a long shot.

gaines67

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2018
    Park City
    He ordered an unconstitutional ban of bumpstocks, he's backing red flag laws nationally, he's caved to Pelosi and Schumer on mulitple terms....sometimes you have to realize your "friend" is just a junkie dragging you down. Sorry, never been a fanboy of anyone.

Wisdom right there. Also proposing expropriation of Texan’s land.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oohrah

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2013
    Heart O' Texas
    I just think there are better ways to spend $5B for border security. He "tried" to make good on his promise, but let's face it, it was an emotional appeal. We need border security, and a passive wall is not the answer, IMHO.

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Everyone else is against him and stabbing him in the back every chance they get.
    I'll bet by the time he leaves office we will have a damn wall where we need one.
    Damn to hell and back every low life son of a bitch that fights him on this.

He is more of a patriot than the last R we had in the White house by a long shot.
    So what is the long game for the bump stocks?

I don't see him as a god like many here do. I don't see him as some great patriot either. I see him as a man who has plenty of good ideas, but also plenty of flaws that cause those ideas to fail. He caved when he shouldn't have. He held all the cards and had the backing of the American people, and then he caved. I cannot respect that decision anymore than I can respect his decision to ban bump stocks.

I haven't lost all faith in him, but there sure as hell is a lot less of it to go around. I highly doubt I'm alone in that sentiment.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW

Damn to hell and back every low life son of a bitch that fights him on this!!

Well that much is true.

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    It's a win. He went to bat for his wall and the bad guys took it away.
    You make an excellent point. You think we would have had this conversation of Romney, McCain, or Bush 2 was in office? Please.
    We are still in play and will be for the next 3 weeks. Now when we stop speaking of building a wall and DACA "kids" get full amnesty, then I will day he caved.

Bump stock is a non issue. Don't agree but how many folks does a bump stock ban effect.

My complaint is Syria. When you disagree with Matthis and he leaves, well THAT is a problem. The left and never trumpers will never be happy until he is gone.

This overshadows the Stone arrest today. Quite the coincidence that CNN was there and FBI runs a raid guns drawn for a process crime. Statists insode the govt. Will fight till the very end and O am at a point where the military should be brought in and bring about their end. If we are gonna throw away the Republic, you might as well go all in. Mueller and the Democrats have made a mockery of our laws and our legal system.

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    I just think there are better ways to spend $5B for border security. He "tried" to make good on his promise, but let's face it, it was an emotional appeal. We need border security, and a passive wall is not the answer, IMHO.
    Hmm well you disagree with the democrats prior to Trump's presidency. You gotta be living in a hole if you think a wall does not make a difference. Is that all we need? Nope. Security is always in layers. Where did the money go when the border wall was appropriated in 2003. Why did Pelosi, Schumer, HRC, and BHO all speak in favor of a wall in 2009 and 2013? 5B is a drop in the bucket in our budget.
    Hell MIT-Yale did a joint study and estimate 22 million illegals in the US. How much is enough?

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Bump stock is a non issue.

The precedent is that through regulatory rule making, government bureaucrats gets to rewrite the text of laws to suit their wants, needs, and desires.

This is the equivalent of the FCC declaring Billy Graham’s telecasts as meeting the standard of “obscene, indecent and profane” and banning ALL similar material from ever being broadcast, despite 1st Amendment protections.

It’s an issue.

Top Bottom