• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    We both know that you know about the data leak that this was covered it. The entire world reported on it.

Because news agencies never get stuff wrong, or paint a random tweet as gospel.

I guess maybe if your preferred news agency means "truth" in a certain language, you just might belive it.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    We both know that you know about the data leak that this was covered it. The entire world reported on it.

Show. Me. The. Proof. The "entire world" including...who? At what URL for the story? PROOF. Without it, I know you're just bullshitting yet again, like you always do, because nothing you say ever turns out to be true.

I could say "the whole world" knows anything I decide to say about you, and without showing proof, it's equally as valid as the shit you spew here.

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    Any idea what it was 5 years ago?

No idea, but as stated, he was a successful actor and won his election in a landslide. He wasn't hurting beforehand, but he wasn't buying 70 million dollar yachts or palatial estates. The pro Russians make that claim because thats what putin does and it doesn't look good when you do that while begging North Korea for men and ammo.

Havok1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Show. Me. The. Proof. The "entire world" including...who? At what URL for the story? PROOF. Without it, I know you're just bullshitting yet again, like you always do, because nothing you say ever turns out to be true.

I could say "the whole world" knows anything I decide to say about you, and without showing proof, it's equally as valid as the shit you spew here.
    Well unlike Zelensky, I wasn’t in the pandora papers. I forget that you weren’t told to think he was a hero until after the proxy war started though.

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    lol. The pandora papers were not a random tweet.

I trust journalists about as far as i can throw them.

I am aware of the pandora papers, but the only allegations I'm aware of against zelensky is that he had ties to some offshore accounts that supposedly have property in England. Oh the horror.

Corruption is a scale (something of which you struggle to understand) and nobody's perfect. No one here is saying zelensky is an incorruptible god, but here you are, spewing absolute retardation, acting as if he's the second coming of Suharto.

You have zero concept of scale, relatively, you lack basic understanding of how the world works.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Well unlike Zelensky, I wasn’t in the pandora papers. I forget that you weren’t told to think he was a hero until after the proxy war started though.

You mean the papers that show Zelensky was already wealthy before he was elected? Wow! What a shock! It's almost as if I pointed out the exact same thing a few replies ago...and it has diddly-shit to do with him somehow profiting off of an invasion of his country, destruction of his country's infrastructure, and direct attacks against his civilian population.

Try again. You really are rising to the level of parody at this point.

Havok1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    I trust journalists about as far as i can throw them.

I am aware of the pandora papers, but the only allegations I'm aware of against zelensky is that he had ties to some offshore accounts that supposedly have property in England. Oh the horror.

Corruption is a scale (something of which you struggle to understand) and nobody's perfect. No one here is saying zelensky is an incorruptible god, but here you are, spewing absolute retardation, acting as if he's the second coming of Suharto.

You have zero concept of scale, relatively, you lack basic understanding of how the world works.
    The problem with his offshore holdings wasn’t that he was wealthy, it was the dishonesty. He represented himself as being much less wealthy than he really was, and as being someone who wasn’t hiding his money in other countries. He was dishonest with his money, then he got caught, and now we are suddenly supposed to trust that he is honest because there is a proxy war going on?

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Provide proof.

Top Bottom