• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    I use batteries in the remote changing channels during commercials and you know the other channels have commercials too. Best way is to record and fast forward.

mroper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Katy, TX
    I don't need to see an overweight lady in workout clothes spraying deordorant down her pants. Glad we don't have smellevision . Any gillette commercial especially the one with the Boston dad and son. Will that make anyone south of the mason dixon want to buy their crap.

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    A tv ad will never sell me a pharmaceutical product. I'll get that information from my doctor.
    But, But, But...do they (pharmaceutical co.) pay them/incent them (physicians) to recommend drugs to us

I've always wondered

Either way if trust my Doc of last 20 yrs and we have open and candid conversations about meds, alternative treatments, vaccines, etc etc

He knows I'm the decision maker about my own health care but shares info and insights and recommendations

Rafe

Foxtrot Kilo Hotel
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    General Htown Area
    Ask your doctor if PureProfitum is right for you.

Do not take PureProfitum if you or anyone you know or have ever met is or has ever been pregnant.

Side effects of PureProfitum may include drowsiness, susceptibility to suggestion, dizziness, psychosis, violent outbursts, halitosis, Tourette's syndrome, bloating, projectile vomiting, uncontrollable sneezing, spontaneous combustion, invisibility, inability to pronounce the word "Worchestershire", psychic precognition, aversion to water, skin rash, hair loss, hair growth, flatulence, and Trump Derangement Syndrome. Some users of PureProfitum have reported out of body experiences and alien abduction.

Saying the word "PureProfitum" is considered a verbal contract and will require a $50 royalty per instance.

PureProfitum. Making your life better, by treating a condition we didn't even fucking mention in this commercial because it's unlikely to be anything you'll ever seek treatment for, but we still want you to doctor shop for it until someone is unscrupulous enough to prescribe it to you.

Please never do that again. I just caught up to this thread this morning and, with coffee mug in hand, almost lost it and ruined another keyboard. "...Spontaneous combustion, invisibility, inability to pronounce the word "Worcestershire", psychic precognition..."

For me, that post wins the internet for the week of September 1 - September 7.

Rafe

Foxtrot Kilo Hotel
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    General Htown Area
    Fat lady singing in praise of Jardiance, dancing like a turtle stuck on its back, Or the whateverthefuckitis in a size 19 yellow dress for Finale Prep.

I have no idea what this describes. And I can't tell you how happy that fact makes me.

I really hate to do this--because it's also one of the commercials on my "most annoying" list--but for the sake of full, mutual comprehension...

Rafe

Foxtrot Kilo Hotel
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    General Htown Area
    Absolutely agree on the Colin AllBlue commercials. And, holy crap, how much money did his campaign get from Soros or some some libtard deep-pocket? He began blasting and saturating the airwaves in the Houston area two full months ago. Has to have spent a fortune. And I hope he gets crushed in a landslide win for Cruz. Allred would be a disaster.

Another long-running ad campaign that makes we want to throw stuff at the TV is replacement windows by Anderson. The level of insult to the general intelligence is astounding and obvious. Drop the "interview the expert" format you idiots.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Thomas J. Henry.

If as stated at the end of his commercials it really was a name we know and a firm we trust. why would he need to advertise?

His commercials always get me when they roll out the amounts they won for their clients, or the total amount of "winning" cases they have amassed.They never tell you how many cases they turn down because they know they know they have no chance at winning them. I'm sure there are plenty.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Are yall that bored really?
    To start a thread about this?

Yall need to get outside and get a hobby like maybe go shoot some guns.

Ask your doctor if shooting guns is right for you. Side effects of shooting guns may include increased hand/eye coordination, ability to defend oneself from armed attackers, an uncontrollable urge to dress all in camo at 4am to hike out into the brush and put some venison on the table, appreciation for the odor of Hoppes No9, participation in caliber arguments, shitposting on internet gun forums, sneering at .30SC, buying more guns, hoping you wife doesn't notice you bought more guns...

Top Bottom