Another attempt on former President Trump’s life...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Otto_Mation

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2020
    Montgomery, TX
    There is little to no doubt in my mind that Routh had 3 letter agency contact. With the work that he was doing, he would have been interviewed at a minimum. I work in the oil business and had some dealings years back with Russians. I was interviewed all the time. It is certainly plausible that he was a useful idiot. I have no way of knowing if he was a useful idiot but time will tell. Let's see if he gets Epsteined.

Otto_Mation

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2020
    Montgomery, TX
    Here are some screen shots of some of his twitter posts. One in 2020 and a few in July 2024 and one in Sept 2024. Does this guy sound like the kind of person that would be willing to do something wrong if he thought, or was convinced that he was saving democracy?

1726497493338.png
    1726497526300.png

1726498478850.png

Last edited:

roadkill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    This is interesting. Can’t say it’s legit but it is dated before the 2nd attempt so there is that.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Im referencing the clip I posted from a guy going over all of his social media before it was scrubbed.

All of his X contacts and who he followed and who followed him.
    One of them was a Lada CIA and he attended some training at a place ran by X CIA..these were all dated long ago.

People are getting smarter and when something happens like this there are people who are urgently screen capturing these people's profiles before they can be cleaned

Also watched Alex Jones live feed yesterday and they were also bringing up these same points.

Again..not saying he was one of them..just one of their useful marks they can use and it looks like he had some connections
    While I have seen how sharing personal knowledge tends to bring personal attacks...

If the CIA recruited Routh for anything, they fucked up. Routh is a ****-up. He is a terrible small time criminal, and a lying, thieving con who was never successful at anything.

I know Routh, I had "formal" meeting as well as several bump-intos with him... he is nothing more than a crazy libtard who most who met him were sure would do something crazy (I think we all assumed he would be arrested and thrown away by the Ukrainians)

*if* either of these were internal conspiracies to assassinate a former and future president, youre really going to tell me they picked a kid who couldn't shoot for shit and a lying bum who never was able to succeed at anything? If Routh was "sponsored" by someone or some organization or agency, don't you think they would have at least gotten Routh something less shitty than a sks or whatever he was using? An unsuccessful attempt is bound to boost Trump, that's supossedly not what they want so why make such shitty attempts risking pushing Trump to victory if the goal is to prevent him from winning?

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas

easy rider

Process Fabricator
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Don't they ship them free for some Military personnel? I don't think that's his vehicle though.
    From what I understand he lives in Hawaii, doesn't mean he drove to Florida in that vehicle if the picture was taken in Hawaii.

I'll hold my opinion on who he is associated with until I learn more, but given the rhetoric on how Trump must be stopped, to save democracy, gives me a feeling that others may be involved.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    While I have seen how sharing personal knowledge tends to bring personal attacks...

If the CIA recruited Routh for anything, they fucked up.…
    TBF, I know of a case officer that had an active cocaine problem while he was in MeS in 2001-2002. Then again, I couldn’t go a week at any Army post without someone popping hot for cocaine in a UA.

AF’ers thought ecstasy had a short enough detectability period that 3-day weekends were a license to rave.

Texas_Lone_Ranger

Civilian Defense
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2020
    Up Yonder'
    News articles say he was driving a Nissan which the picture I saw looked like a Pathfinder or Rouge in dark Grey. *Redacted as false* he owns no homes per Fox trial revealed at hearing.

Last edited:

Rafe

Foxtrot Kilo Hotel
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    General Htown Area
    From Fox News:

Ryan Wesley Routh, the suspect in the second assassination attempt against former President Trump, was seen laughing in the courtroom as he was charged with federal gun crimes Monday.

He was charged with possession of firearm by convicted felon and possession of firearm with obliterated serial number. FOX has been told additional federal charges are possible.

Routh will be arraigned on Sept. 30.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    They are saying that the golf outing was a last minute decision
    So now we figure there has to be one or more people with inside the secret Service who gave this information to Routh

Gordo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2023
    San Antonio
    If Routh was "sponsored" by someone or some organization or agency, don't you think they would have at least gotten Routh something less shitty than a sks...

Well, it kind of goes along with Oswald having a $25 Carcano.
    Wonder who else was hiding in the bushes somewhere with something more accurate?

Gordo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2023
    San Antonio
    This is interesting. Can’t say it’s legit but it is dated before the 2nd attempt so there is that.

Anyone check for a fresh grave out past Terlingua, TX ?

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    You just described to sounds to me like the perfect candidate for a patsy to do a job like this for them
    If he was tac'd out it was because he was sponsored, if he was a crazy fuckup with a shitty rifle that was their cover...

Routh was a scammer and a con, if he had any CIA ties, no matter how remote or small he would have been telling folks and using it as clout to get money into his pocket.

Last edited:

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Well, it kind of goes along with Oswald having a $25 Carcano.
    Wonder who else was hiding in the bushes somewhere with something more accurate?
    That $25 Carcano would have been a solid choice back in the day... probably equivalent to a budget Rugar or Savage these days, which could have been had for the same price (or less) than some bubba'd up AK or SKS giving much better accuracy and using much more powerful and effective ammunition...

Top Bottom