• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    I think the potato will quit. I think he will quit this weekend. I think the potato will stay in office until January to keep his somewhat dodgy legacy (whatever that means for the worst potus in history). Do you think he drops out of the race this weekend? I know that Axios is a left wing tool but they seem to be on the mark with this article.

TXAZ

:)
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 14, 2014
    South of the Red, North of the Gulf
    I’d bet a steak dinner he doesn’t survive the month, politically speaking.

But the most interesting story will be all the dims that we’re saying “I’m with Joe” last week, then watch them flip flop.

Lead Belly

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    They needed Joe to be the patsy until after RNC. Any bad things said about Joe and his term will be meaningless once the "real" candidate is announced; Joe was a placeholder.

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    He's got COVID allegedly - I'm not sure Joe will be the President on Election Day this year, but for sure he won't be staying President come January of 25. I think he will not only drop out of the race, but this rona diagnosis will be his excuse to leave the office, or for them to 'remove' him. Kackles Harris will probably be the 47th President of the United States for all of 5 or 6 months. Just saw something earlier that there is predictions of a Trump landslide - of course that is provided Joe stays.

I think more and more, its going to be a Trump v Newsome race. They can't dick around much longer - states have to start printing ballots soon.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Well who in hell has been running our country for over 3 years? And who is running it until Jan 25?

Where have you been? The Dementia-Patient-In-Chief didn't even run his own campaign, much less the Oval Office. He's been fed everything he's supposed to say since 2018 at least and it's been more and more obvious since he took office. Joe Biden is not in charge of anything, including his own bowel functions. There have been multiple times he has repeated directions feed to him either through an earpiece or a teleprompter - things like "pause" when that's what he's supposed to do during a speech, or "repeat the line" when once again, it was what he was supposed to do rather than say. It's obvious.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    Dr Jill, and Hunter...that's the word on the street anyway.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Lol ya the deep state was letting them run the country get real

From Obama's first term and mabey before that as I was not into politics before that. There has been a group of people making the big calls and not just the president

The President is nothing more than a figure head

And as far as Joe going willingly nope his ego is to big and his mind is to far gone.

He will die from COVID or that is what they claim or get assassinated to match Trump getting shot

Last edited:

Rafe

Foxtrot Kilo Hotel
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    General Htown Area
    My vote is that he will announce a withdrawal from race on Sunday or Monday. The excuse will be COVID or something similar, but the reality will be that he was pushed out by his own party. He's lost all his allies...well, he's still got I-want-to-be-called-doctor Jill and, of course, the smartest man Joe ever knew, Hunter. But the demoncrat party has no choice but to force Joe to step aside. At this point I think the biggest question is what happens with Cackles Harris.

TXAZ

:)
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 14, 2014
    South of the Red, North of the Gulf
    My vote is that he will announce a withdrawal from race on Sunday or Monday. The excuse will be COVID or something similar, but the reality will be that he was pushed out by his own party. He's lost all his allies...well, he's still got I-want-to-be-called-doctor Jill and, of course, the smartest man Joe ever knew, Hunter. But the demoncrat party has no choice but to force Joe to step aside. At this point I think the biggest question is what happens with Cackles Harris.
    I expect there will be a better than even chance he will resign after the November election, intentionally making the Cackling Cun* Pres for a few months. This gives dems a story line of “first female president” to sway sympathetic women voters in 2028.

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    Newsmax has a report that potato has agreed to step out of the race but will continue to mess up our country until January. He will not give blessing to kamal.

1721389856647.png

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    Lol ya the deep state was letting them run the country get real

From Obama's first term and mabey before that as I was not into politics before that. There has been a group of people making the big calls and not just the president

The President is nothing more than a figure head

And as far as Joe going willingly nope his ego is to big and his mind is to far gone.

He will die from COVID or that is what they claim or get assassinated to match Trump getting shot
    That much is quite obvious, isn't it.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Rafe

Foxtrot Kilo Hotel
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    General Htown Area
    Most likely, we'll see Joe step aside due to "unspecified health concerns" and a Harris/Biden (Jill) or Harris/Newsome ticket. The Dems will be too busy with the Cheat to have to fight campaign finance laws.....

I'm with ya on this. As problematic as Cackles Harris's poll numbers are, the dems can't shift to urban not-popular-in-his-own-state very-white-guy Newsome for president without alienating the most progressive wing of their core. And call-me-doctor Jill is patently unqualified.

So I'm thinking Biden announces he is releasing his delegates on Sunday and it will be Cackles going into the convention for delegate confirmation. Running mate? Could be Newsome, but that depends on whether he thinks that would hurt or help his own political ambitions.

I think M. Obama is a long shot in any scenario. And I also think they won't want two women on the ticket; too iffy for the semi-moderate middle.

I guess we'll see!

Rafe

Foxtrot Kilo Hotel
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    General Htown Area
    If you're a republican you don't want him to drop out. You all are so eager for him to drop you sound like democrats.

Not eager at all. I'd frankly love to see him absolutely crushed in a November landslide. And that's why the demoncrats won't let it happen. Just trying to look at things realistically.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    So did newsmax get insider information that nobody else is aware of, or were they fed a bunch of BS to make them look bad? This weekend should be interesting.

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gunnar
    Top Bottom