• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Not really true. Many have taken a real financial hit. Many know it is short term though, knowing customers will come back. Kid Rock and Bud Light for example.

<>

Are you sure ?

Since the Anheuser-Busch transgender flap, i’ve seen only one person with Bud Light in their grocery cart.

<?>

jmohme

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2015
    I work for one

14 months until retirement

Can’t wait and I’ll begin the full-on lambasting of that place the day I leave

People need to know how much money is wasted on this BS and how the customers end up paying for it all
    And if you know it or not, you highlighted one of the reasons.

Good companies that were started and run by good people are now seeing those same people getting older and retiring. Brainwashed new hires coming out of todays POS universities then start implimenting what the crap that they were programed to spread.

The fix for the future needs to be implimented at an early age by replacing all of the commie teachers and professor with people that actually teach instead of indoctrinate.

Last edited:

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Not really true. Many have taken a real financial hit. Many know it is short term though, knowing customers will come back. Kid Rock and Bud Light for example.
    Some customers will come back for sure. Customers like me will never return.

I have talked to a few people fighting woke Bud Light. They switched to Mic Ultra or similar. I have to explain that it's the same people.......

OutlawStar

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 14, 2017
    NorTex
    My [nefarious] understanding is it was in part pushed by the big boys with the deepest pockets. Blackrock, Vanguard, State Street. Basically once your company is so damn big and you need to borrow money at agreeable rates you have to go to one of those big boys with trillions to lend, because the regular banks only willing to lend billions (in total) won't have enough cash on hand and charge an extra 0.01% interest. The smaller lenders are also only interested in making more money, even on the margin of tiny percentages when calculating gigantic numbers.

Who do you go to as Microsoft, Intel, Bud Light, CNN, (other big names) to borrow money when it was effectively 0%? JPMorgan might, but they want money not control. Fidelity might, same story. Blackrock would love more control and they have ulterior motives as well. Lend a few billion at a very low interest rate but its got strings attached: we saw DEI, diversity quotas, advertising campaigns that had nothing to do with the product, service, or even the company half the time. It was a win-win on paper of the company gets their cheap loan, lender gets their agenda pushed, and hopefully it works out. Heres the catch; when consumers got tired of all the DEI bullshit sales dropped. Thats a win for the prior execs at the companies because they went out on a high and their compensation package continues under their prior contract. Lender wins because now stocks and real estate are dirt cheap being on sale for even more market cap growth by those with the most money. The only "loser" is the company that took the loans at 0% but as we've seen over the past couple years, all they have to do is 10-15% staff layoffs, stock buybacks, raise prices, and in less than a year they're back in the black on paper. Pretty standard pattern from all the big players as we have seen over the last 5-10 years unless I am mistaken.

The companies and lenders range from not caring about the consumer, to actively hating them. Its control and making obscene money only, not about promoting gay trans colored people or whatever DEIB was. Further proof is the big lenders (blackrock, vanguard, statestreet, JPM) volunteering billions in aid to Ukraine and buying up land and properties there. The US government is paying for these loans aid packages to "rebuild" war-torn Ukraine. If you think its altruistic you're wrong, they're simply buying large chunks of another country.

Its a bit of tinfoil hattery on my part, but also doesn't sound insane. Why DEI from the big boys? Not quite sure unless they were playing the long game of riding companies into the ground with contracts to get their loan repaid, then essentially buying those companies at a discount just to acquire more and then make more money 10-20 years later. Plus, younger generations at the time were

I've done 16 (sixteen) hours of DEI training at my company. It was absolutely moronic on the level of "you cannot say 'hold down the fort while I'm gone' because that could be offensive to Native Americans as the phrase means defending against Indian attackers". 30 people in my training group had never heard of that INCLUDING 2 Native Americans. There was a 4 hour session on micro-aggressions, passive slights against persons of color, and subconscious bias. I wanted to puke on camera to let the 'trainers' know what I thought of that nonsense.
    Plus on top of that, they were super excited to announce the chief executive of DEI. Black woman of course, who was all too excited to let us know she was gay at one point in her life but currently single. They didn't post her resume but basically did by posting her work history. It was about 2 years of executive assistant, and assistant manager at Target. Multi-billion dollar profit company, they paid her $250,000 per year, and her grand total of professional experience was retail, and being a secretary. 2 years ago they quietly removed her position and are greatly reducing the DEI, pride, and woke shit here seeing all of their good employees are simply tired of it and diversity hires/promotions simply weren't working out. Turns out promoting someone because they're a gay woman isn't good for business.

Now multiply 16 hours of training by 40,000 employees to realize what my company alone spent on this nonsense.

Last edited:

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    And if you know it or not, you highlighted one of the reasons.

Good companies that were started and run by good people are now seeing those same people getting older and retiring. Brainwashed new hires coming of todays POS universities then start implimenting what the crap that they were programed to spread.

The fix for the future needs to be implimented at an early age by replacing all of the commie teachers and professor with people that actually teach instead of indoctrinate.

<>

AMEN !

My many decades in major southern universities back-up this.

If we are to”:save” our Republic, we must defund this insanity, fire all the “Pissant Professors”, make them ineligible for future teaching, and start over.

Similarly, the NEA must be defeated.

This is like treating cancer; if all of it is not killed or cut out, it will kill its host and itself !

It is them or us !

leVieux

<>

jmohme

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2015
    Just stumbled across this:

He says boycotts do not work. He is probably right, but not because companies don't care if they lose money, but because it is a realively small percentage of the cusotmer base that actually have the balls to boycott, thus the amount of money lost is not significant to that company.

Yes, I am saying that the American consure has not balls!

Double Naught Spy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    North Texas
    In the Middle Ages there was a cycle where people got the idea that rats were industrious, admirable creatures that mirrored the virtues God wants everyone to have. Rats were allowed to flourish. The bubonic plague was a big enough downside that people eventually abandoned the whole rats == virtue idea.

Except, it wasn't rats. It was gerbils. Not only that, it was the fleas on them that carried the disease, only nobody knew that at the time. There was no association of rats with the plague at the time of the plague, or gerbils, fleas, or even the actual disease.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    He says boycotts do not work. He is probably right, but not because companies don't care if they lose money, but because it is a realively small percentage of the cusotmer base that actually have the balls to boycott, thus the amount of money lost is not significant to that company.

Yes, I am saying that the American consure has not balls!

OK. let’s do a test right here.

How many here have any insurance policies from “Progressive Insurance” ?

How many of us belong to “COSTCO” ?

<?>

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

Those who fund the enemies of American Liberty are ubiquitous & entrenched.

Like “SubWay” sandwich shops, most of which are locally-owned small businesses.

I hate to boycott or even to not support a locally-owned small business; but Subway made a big ‘’donation”

to BLM, so I’ll never darken their door.

It is getting harder & harder to avoid these businesses, but I see it as my duty.

If we don’t do our duty, everyone loses.

leVieux

<>

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    A lot of good points here. If it's true, DART hired a Muslim HR person who gave priority to other Muslims. Noticed that most of the 'francised' places now are owned by 'foreigners'. Look at the management of the big wall street firms, mostly foreign names.

letsget86d

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 23, 2024
    Fort Bended Knee
    <>

Those who fund the enemies of American Liberty are ubiquitous & entrenched.

Like “SubWay” sandwich shops, most of which are locally-owned small businesses.

I hate to boycott or even to not support a locally-owned small business; but Subway made a big ‘’donation”

to BLM, so I’ll never darken their door.

It is getting harder & harder to avoid these businesses, but I see it as my duty.

If we don’t do our duty, everyone loses.

leVieux

<>
    Agree. We have to speak with our wallets and choices. Technology is a section of my life that I take boycotting very seriously. I don't boycott Technology as a whole but I do discriminate heavily on what products/services I use.

If anyone has been paying attention even slightly over the last 10-15 years they'll know pretty much any product by Apple, Microsoft, Amazon, Meta, and Google is now a sure thing that you should boycott. Finding alternatives, unfortunately, is getting tougher but they ARE out there still. It all comes down to if we care enough to put in the effort to go against the grain.

At a bare minimum, we should stop signing up for/buying new things that these companies come out with and be highly skeptical of new companies that enter the scene. Whatever new social media platform comes out after TikTok starts to slow down in popularity would be a great place to start: just don't sign up for it! Social media isn't healthy anyway, even without the algorithms that pit us against our neighbors.

Pistol Pete

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2010
    Texas
    HD has a German hot shot CEO and that's what happened with HD. Germany is double woke............................ HD also gonna make some bikes in Thailand now. Sportsters I think, to be sold here in the world. Gotta love it.
    The only thing we can legally do about it is don't buy from woke companies.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    HD has a German hot shot CEO and that's what happened with HD. Germany is double woke............................ HD also gonna make some bikes in Thailand now. Sportsters I think, to be sold here in the world. Gotta love it.
    The only thing we can legally do about it is don't buy from woke companies.

<>

My late Dad, who served in NAZI Germany after the surrender, always warned that the post-War ‘’pacification” went way too far. He made a big distinction b/t NAZIS/SS and the regular German Professional Military, whom he respected.

All this ‘WOKE-ism” makes me seek out small independent companies.

But our laptops are IBM/Lenovo, ChiComm. I laugh (to myself) when I hear Nolan Ryan on radio promoting ‘’American Standard” A/C’s with his apple pie jingles; that also is ChiComm.

Back some 130 years ago around 1900, our Ancestors faced a similar situation with too much political influence being bought by the ultra-wealthy of the day, the monopolistic “Trust” Billionaires. Teddy Roosevelt organized the famous “Trust Busters” to cause them to be split-up so that real competition could be renewed.

Zuckerberg, Gates, even Warren Buffet’s “Berkshire Hathaway’” & John Bogle’s Fidelity Funds have become great dangerous threats to continued American Liberty.

The only individual in sight with both the understanding & fortitude to do something effective to stop them is Trump. He won’t underestimate their chicanery again.

Today’s democrats are part of the deep-state/WEF/Neo-NAZI machine!

leVieux

<>

Last edited:
    Top Bottom