Patriot Mobile

What's the NASTIEST beer you ever drank?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    +1

Steel Reserve is the only beer I've never been able to finish. It is just offensive.
    lol it doesnt taste great, but drink a couple of 40s and tell me how straight you can walk!

what was marginally better, or marginally worse, depending on who you talk to (imo it was the former) was Busch Hurricaine aka "Slurricaine" heh that stuff was 95 cents last year at handy andy before it burned down. i lived basically next door, and would pick up a couple and down them in the parking lot before going inside my apartment. (the girl i was shacked up with was much more bearable after a half gallon or so of 8.5% alcohol dreck.
    i still remember when she told me who she voted for, and i realized that the ass and 300 bucks a month (for rent) wasnt worth having her around afterall.

BUTTWEISER!!! that is some nasty brew!!

+1

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    Where are you VietNam Vets ? I never fail to laugh when I hear them talk about how bad "Bah-me-bah" or Lucky 33 Vietnamese beer was ! My pet peeve was San Miguel Phillipine beer, a splitting headache in every bottle, but we had some on base in Japan, Japanese beer I loved but their whiskey was horrible !

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    tah hell with napa valley, get some comal dry creek stuff.

you will be back in texas in 30 days or less guaranteed.

I'll be more than glad to give it a try....

Where are you VietNam Vets ? I never fail to laugh when I hear them talk about how bad "Bah-me-bah" or Lucky 33 Vietnamese beer was ! My pet peeve was San Miguel Phillipine beer, a splitting headache in every bottle, but we had some on base in Japan, Japanese beer I loved but their whiskey was horrible !

I always liked San Miguel Dark...never got a headache from it, though.....

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Kirin or Sapporo? those are pretty tasty japanese brews. Tsing Tao beer is tasty with some beef-broccoli... those are the only asian beers i've had. i guess im lucky so far.

lol lots of horror stories about this asian brew!

Top Bottom