Gun Zone Deals

What's the NASTIEST beer you ever drank?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    It was called Pfeiffer. I think it was $4 a case if you returned the bottles. The only legitimate use for the stuff would be removing rust from a chrome bumper. One of my roomates in college was notorious for being able to find cheap (and nasty) booze. He's the one that found this stuff in some liquor store. He used to drink stuff that only winos would normally buy.

One night some idiot in a caddy was below the apartment building blowing his horn. Various people were yelling at him to shut up, including us, and he was yelling for us to f*** off. So another roommate picked one of those Pfeiffer empties out of one of the cases on the balcony where we were storing them to get the money back for the bottles. He tossed it about 10 feet in front of the caddy. We were on the 5th floor, so it made a big noise. The guy started yelling at us, so the next bottle landed about 5 feed from the car. He yelled again and the next bottle just missed the hood. This time, the idiot apologized and got in the car and left. So, nasty or not, I guess the empty bottles came in handy at least once.

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    OB was bad, but the worst i had was some Chinese beer that was made with "green apples" that made OB taste like the best drink in the world.
    I liked OB for some crazy reason, was probably all the Soju pitchers before hand, Monday morning PT, "you all smell like a brewery" we'll fix that....

Rum Runner

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Plano
    Becks! And during my 2 years in Germany, I found out that any beer in a green bottle was porpoise piss, skunk sweat and any other number of foul names. Our local brew in Giessen, Giessener, was in a green bottle and I wouldn't try to give it to a man suffering from thirst. Now, 5 kliks down the road was the city of Lich (Stadt Lich) and their beer, Licher, was in a brown bottle and was superior to Giessener.

This. Becks and the other "Skunk Brews" are f'ing terrible. If a beer smells that bad, it just ain't right.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    Stone Brewing Co. has a "Stone Smoked Porter" which tastes like someone filled a bong up with Arrogant Bastard and smoked a cheap cigar through it. It is worse than Arrogant Bastard, Triple Bock, Milwaukee's Beast, Steel Reserve... you name it.

The pretentious snobs on all the beer review websites of course give it the highest possible marks.

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Austin
    A big plus one on this ... Arrogant Bastard Ale has nothing to do with good beer ... it tastes like furniture polish that was filtered through a decomposing skunk ass. It literally nearly stained a stainless steel sink when I poured it out.

I've had hundreds of different types of beers, and god almighty is that beer bad. It is not fit for human consumption.

I love Arrogant Bastard. Drank 3 pints at the Alamo drafthouse this weekend. It's my favorite readily available beer.

Top Bottom