Venture Surplus ad

What's the NASTIEST beer you ever drank?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    Mississippi Mud.
    That's some nasty crap!! Comes in a really neat lookin jug bottle, but tast like burnt coffe!
    mud%20beer%20bottle.jpeg
    Lynx Defense

GTRich94

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2009
    u
    Corona. I never could get used to the taste.
    Runner up were two separate batches of a raspberry ale home brew I made. They were just waaaaayyyyy to tart.

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    Arrogant Bastard Ale.......................makes Mississippi Mud taste great (and Mississippi Mud is shitty!). Arrogant Bastard Ale is what you buy your friends for a joke prize and then dare them to drink it!

lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston
    I remember drinking Kirin Ichiban and Asahi when I was in Japan. They were tolerable, but I would never get that shit over here.
    They were still way better than that stuff in Singapore.
    The Chang was bad. Singapore also had something called Tiger beer. It was - like - "runner up" bad.
    While in Singapore, I also had the pleasure of sampling a few Irish brews. Those were freakin' fantastic!

TimberWolf7.62

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Houston
    Tuborg Gold. It hit the shelves in the late '70's / early '80's and somehow we managed to buy a couple cases because it was cheap. Whewwww. It was cheap for a reason. That was the nastiest $%^&. I was drinking Cutty Sark Scotch straight from the bottle and I couldn't down that brew.

lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston
    Tuborg Gold. It hit the shelves in the late '70's / early '80's and somehow we managed to buy a couple cases because it was cheap. Whewwww. It was cheap for a reason. That was the nastiest $%^&. I was drinking Cutty Sark Scotch straight from the bottle and I couldn't down that brew.
    Nice to see another Marine on this thread.
    Hey Timber, did they ever serve you that govt. issue near-beer shit they would give out on ship if you were at sea for more than thirty days?
    I didn't include it because it really wasn't beer, but that shit sure was nasty!

TimberWolf7.62

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Houston
    I managed to stay off of ships for my tour except for a few weeks running our tracks (LVTP7s) off of an LSD into the beaches around LeJeune, so I never experienced that particular brew.

When we boarded that ship was the one time I came close to getting seasick. . . ran our tracks out to the ship, a little wave action and diesel smoke in my face after a long night with lots of beer, and 2 hours of sleep. I gagged a couple of times, but kept my "no seasick" record. Later on I tied myself to the radio cage to keep from rolling off the bench seat and laid down when we were just going back and forth, onto the ramp and then off again at full speed. Violated safety procedure very badly but I was badly hungover and needed the rest. YATYAS :-)

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Becks! And during my 2 years in Germany, I found out that any beer in a green bottle was porpoise piss, skunk sweat and any other number of foul names. Our local brew in Giessen, Giessener, was in a green bottle and I wouldn't try to give it to a man suffering from thirst. Now, 5 kliks down the road was the city of Lich (Stadt Lich) and their beer, Licher, was in a brown bottle and was superior to Giessener.

dobarker

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 26, 2010
    Sonora
    Well, last year my roommate decided he's give making mead a try, that stuff tasted like pure cleaning products.
    If it's just commercial grade stuff were downing here, then Old Growler gets my vote.

CanTex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Pflugerville
    Spent some time in a very isolated station in the High Artic. Beer was flown in during the "summer" months and only in cans. After the 6 or 7 months some of it sat in the warehouse it hit the bar. We learned very quickly that beer in a can becomes beer in a glass before you sip. Else you may end up tasting a beer that resembles a furry animal that drowned.

Makes Mississippi Mud taste great.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Arrogant Bastard Ale.......................makes Mississippi Mud taste great (and Mississippi Mud is shitty!). Arrogant Bastard Ale is what you buy your friends for a joke prize and then dare them to drink it!

A big plus one on this ... Arrogant Bastard Ale has nothing to do with good beer ... it tastes like furniture polish that was filtered through a decomposing skunk ass. It literally nearly stained a stainless steel sink when I poured it out.

I've had hundreds of different types of beers, and god almighty is that beer bad. It is not fit for human consumption.

MuddyWaterMan

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 25, 2009
    Houston
    I actually like Arrogant Bastard but you can only drink one. Dixie beer is pretty nasty, but blackened voodoo has to be the worst I have ever had!

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.

slowboogie

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2011
    Tomball
    OB beer Korea, the saturday morning battalion "Horn" run was friggin disgusting. there is nothing like running in the back of 30 GI's sweating, barfing and farting OB beer and Soju!!!!

Top Bottom