• ...and so much more!
  • Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas
    That's it.... I'm coming down and it's Hookers and Blow all around! :usflag: You don't pay them to stay, you pay them to leave. :roflfunny:

I read a story about a guy who made plans to go to Mexico to off himself. But he took plenty of money to buy lots of hookers and booze first. By the time he was worn out he decided life was worth living after all and came home. I assume he makes frequent trips south of the border these days.

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Man, reading y'alls' accounts ... I feel pretty fortunate. I can't say I've ever asked permission in my life. Can't say my wife has either, certainly not for as long as we've been together and it really wouldn't fit her personality either. That's caused friction for both of us in past relationships, but her and I are on the same page about most things. Really does make life a lot easier when you already know and care about how the other will feel about something. We don't have money/budget problems because we have the same simple spending/saving philosophy - don't spend what you don't have. We actually do talk about a lot of purchases, but the conversation is never about whether it's 'allowed.' It's about honest opinions and trusted feedback. Most things? We just get whatever we want or need.

hellishhorses

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 15, 2013
    Eddy
    I always ask my wife, not because I need permission, but because I value her opinion and respect her feelings... and I don't want my hobby purchase to overdraw our account if she's paying bills that week. I also like to know if she has anything planned — special date, trip with the kiddos, etc.

My wife is not my boss & I'm not hers but we do like to know what each other is thinking & planning; if that makes me less of a man, I can live with that.

FWIW, I would never ask my wife about auto repairs, but I would tell her what I'm buying to fix it and how much it costs — unless I'm paying for it out of my super-secret-special bank account (I would never do that, I don't spend my special money on anything responsible).

FWIW #2 My wife knows about my super-secret-special bank account.

FWIW #3 She also knows there's never much money in that account.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    From the age of 15, I was a hound. Had a lot of women in my life and figured it would always be like that. Fast forward a lot of years and many relationships, I am so sick of the crap that you put up with to get a booty call. It isn't worth the time, money or drama.

Jokes are one thing but the truth is, I've never been with a Hooker. I'd say that I never paid for a booty call but we all know that's not true. There is ALWAYS a price to pay for that!

Flash

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    From the age of 15, I was a hound. Had a lot of women in my life and figured it would always be like that. Fast forward a lot of years and many relationships, I am so sick of the crap that you put up with to get a booty call. It isn't worth the time, money or drama.

Jokes are one thing but the truth is, I've never been with a Hooker. I'd say that I never paid for a booty call but we all know that's not true. There is ALWAYS a price to pay for that!

Flash

I've found it to be a bargain.

never been with a hooker either.

Top Bottom