TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    e5e158876b1939bc1514b9bccc09c121.jpg

Pawn shop find, CZ 75 B.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Looks like it's had a few mods already. Nice find.

Chupacabra Hunter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Corpus Christi TX
    Have you ever stopped at Americana Arms in Beeville on Hwy 181 a few miles south of town?

I've passed by it a lot of times but never stopped in there.

Stopped a few times as I was driving thru Beeville. Nice shop and huge selection. Bought a holster for my Sig p229 that I couldn’t find in Corpus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

perez357

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2012
    Sherman
    Keep us up to date please. I looked at that one hard one time but passed due to lack of aftermarket support. It should be a good one though.
    Did you get the Slim? I've had one for about 3 or so years. I have about 1,000 rounds through it. Never a jam. Still looks brand new. It is my favorite carry pistol. I can actually shoot pretty good with it.

perez357

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2012
    Sherman
    I just ordered an IWI Masada S9 Slim along with a Holosun EPS Carry for my new EDC
    Did you get your Slim? I've had one for about 3 years or so. I've put about 1,000 rounds down range. I've never had any kind of jam and it still looks and feels brand new. It is my favorite carry gun. I can even shoot it pretty good.

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    Didn’t actually buy this today. Only had it briefly.
    The little guy returned today after getting a refinish job at S&W. Big Blue did good. Little guy looks like new.
    M317 .22lr snubbieView attachment 461409
    View attachment 461410

This is the one that weighs less than 10oz.

WOOT!
    Awesome! My wife has the 3” M317 and it is one of my favorites (she doesn’t shoot much anymore). It feels like it may float away… it’s so light!

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Awesome! My wife has the 3” M317 and it is one of my favorites (she doesn’t shoot much anymore). It feels like it may float away… it’s so light!

Yeah. They’re pretty light. The little snubbie has a horrible strong D/A trigger pull weight. It must 20lbs.
    Imma order a new mainspring from Wolff and cut it down. I know they like to spring these 22lr guns extra heavy but this is nuts.

TEXAS "All or nothing"

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2021
    Texas
    Bought a m&p 2.0 4.25" 40s&w. Hopefully doesn't take 10 to 12 days before shipping! Been wanting the ported core model, but none to be found? Settled on the vanilla version. Upgrades will probably be here before the gun arrives! Bought a kkm 357sig barrel to replace the 40.

TEXAS "All or nothing"

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2021
    Texas
    You should never mistake character for cosmetic wear
    i didn't think anyone still lived in Umbarger? we used to race horses there when they had a track and was used as a motorcross track..........very, very, very long time ago. come to think of it my grandparents owned the land, but unsure about the track or any part of the track other than the surface...........both have passed on along with my dad........my mother isn't the best to go to on finding answers about it!

Top Bottom