• ...and so much more!
  • innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    I've bought and sold/consigned at Wichita Gun Club several times... always been happy doing biz there. A now-retired LEO owns it (can't remember his name) and the person I worked with on the transactions was named Carolyn.
    He's a sponsor on 1911addicts with a good reputation. He and a guy based here in Texas usually have some really nice pistols for sale the addicts site.

Last edited:

Saguy46

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 28, 2021
    San Antonio
    Finally picked up a Winchester 1873. It came with a Cody Museum letter stating it was shipped Sept. 7, 1881 with a special order 26" octagon barrel, chambered in 38 WCF.

316 (2).jpg

hornetguy

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Allen, Texas
    Another new one I ended up with.... a friend at work wanted to sell his NIB Henry .22 lever gun with a large loop. He made it attractive enough that I couldn't pass on it...
    So (no pics yet).... now I have another .22 lever action... the Marlin 39 has a younger buddy.... :laughing:

and, I will say... MAN that thing is slick... I can't wait to try it out.

My "sort of" plan is to get another one as funds allow, and have one to give each of my two grand-girls. I don't know if they will be interested, or not... but the thought is there....

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Another new one I ended up with.... a friend at work wanted to sell his NIB Henry .22 lever gun with a large loop. He made it attractive enough that I couldn't pass on it...
    So (no pics yet).... now I have another .22 lever action... the Marlin 39 has a younger buddy.... :laughing:

and, I will say... MAN that thing is slick... I can't wait to try it out.

My "sort of" plan is to get another one as funds allow, and have one to give each of my two grand-girls. I don't know if they will be interested, or not... but the thought is there....

I have 10 grandchildren, each of who gets a Henry Golden Boy on their 10th birthday.....9 down, one to go (and it's already in the closet for her).

DD130

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2017
    Devil's Backbone
    I see a lot really sweet, classic arms on this thread!!

I'be been liquidating my iron-sights collection, and started picking up some new school pew. I had a bunch of on-account $$$ from consignments, they had this in stock so took it off their hands.

As sold, it's in a nice Pelican case and one of the most amusing optics install toolset I've ever seen. LOL

The MeCanik M01 was added after the fact. Wish the M03 was available, didn't feel like waiting. M01 is fine, but it's a small optic. :/

A week later I discovered the existence of the HS507Comp, if I'd seen that before buying the M01 it would have received that instead.

(ignore the stainless mag, that's from someone else's XC I was shooting for comparison)
    canik-tti-combat.jpg

hornetguy

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Allen, Texas

Rafe

Foxtrot Kilo Hotel
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0