• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    How can you say we need more workers when the unemployment rate is almost 10%? If the only job I could get was picking oranges at below minimum wage, then I'd take it.

If Americans really wanted to work they would do all the jobs illegals do. What ever happened to good quality workmanship and manual labor? Also, if you grow your own produce your grocery bill will go down. Im too in the construction field in the higher end of it and we wont hire illegals.
    Capitol Armory ad

sjones

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    carrollton,texas
    My son lives in KC and has been out of work for almost 2 years.He can't find any work.He's just rustling up odd jobs.That and what his wife makes teaching at those montosorie schools and they are barely making it.He is a carpenter and he says there just isn't any work to be found at any wages.He has hunted all around KC and even surrounding towns.So don't tell me about those poor "illegals".They are criminals.What the hell do you think would happen if I was to sneak in Mexico and demand everything they demand?Then demand they all learn to speak english.

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    I loved it when Houston's sanctuary city ordinance lapsed for those 2 days in Nov 09 and over 100K, yes 100K, illegals were deported. Now Houston has more jobs in in than any other city is Texas. I know people leaving Austin to work in Houston. Think of what would happen if we got all of those illegal scumbags out of this country. Hell ill even give them one last job on the way out, build the damn wall. Gather ever illegal up, tell them to build a wall, say this side looks nice go see what the other side looks like, when they get through the gate close it and lock it, game over there are gone.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    uhhhh... you dont need Beck to scare anyone. What is currently happening is scary enough.

further more; no one has ever proved him wrong on what he has said. all you can ever do is call him names.
    your comment is SOOOOO TRUE!! i say it all the time to people who bash beck. "please tell me and elaborate on what he has stated that is not true"????? and the funny part is, they can't!! ^_^

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    My son lives in KC and has been out of work for almost 2 years.He can't find any work.He's just rustling up odd jobs.That and what his wife makes teaching at those montosorie schools and they are barely making it.He is a carpenter and he says there just isn't any work to be found at any wages.He has hunted all around KC and even surrounding towns.So don't tell me about those poor "illegals".They are criminals.What the hell do you think would happen if I was to sneak in Mexico and demand everything they demand?Then demand they all learn to speak english.
    Hey Mr Jones, i mean no disrespect when i say this. but your son is just gonna have to move out of his state to a state that has work. there are many states that have employment right now. we truely need to punish ALL THE STATES or CITIES that cater to ILLEGALS by leaving!! when people move out of poorly run cities, sooner or later the loss of tax revenue will persuade them to possibly change their minds on how they run their city. i left CRAZIFORNIA 3 yrs ago, and thousands of families are doing the same from that state. AS THEY SHOULD!!!!!! I know it would be hard for your sons family, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do!! best wishes and good luck to him though!!!!!!!!

sjones

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    carrollton,texas
    Texas Skeeter,Your'e right.I have tried and tried to get him to move back to Texas and he just won't.He is a native texan but married a KC girl and she won't leave there,so he won't either.I hate to say who runs that household. sj

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    I L'dMAO Mr Jones!!!! we both know, sooner or later he'll get sick of being broke and can hardly pay the bills. hopefully sooner than later. im 43 now and sure made alot of stupid mistakes early in life!!! i sure wished i had listened to guys like us back then!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adionik

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    san antonio
    I have a real hard time believing that the Americans I know would want to fill the jobs left by immigrants. It's not like we have immigrant brain surgeons here or something, there is a reason they got the jobs they do, nobody else wants to do it. Nonetheless, they shouldn't be here...I agree. My ass would get kicked out of Tahiti if I did the same, no matter how bad I want to live there lol.

My REAL problem is with those people that have 8 kids and milk the system. God it makes my blood boil. Or those unwilling to help themselves.

sjones

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    carrollton,texas
    Well we got plenty of change thats for sure.That was the platform he ran on,He just didn't tell all the idiots what change he had in mind.The hell with what the people want or what the constitution says.I sure hope this wakes everybody up in 2012.

blacksheep

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2009
    the range
    Like it or not, America needs illegal immigrants. If we were to do what you suggest and deport all of the illegal immigrants in this country then companies would be forced to hire Americans to do the jobs that immigrants currently do for less than minimum wage, which would cause the price of things like... fresh produce to skyrocket. Because they would be forced to pay American workers more than they pay immigrants. Which would be bad for the economy as a whole.

Bull Fu**ing sh*t America doesn't need illegals, sit and spin on that.:patriot:

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I can see that. You guys do make some good arguments and personally I'd like to see a mass deportation... but I wouldn't quote Glenn Beck as a source. His job is to scare you so he can sell books and politics. I wish I could remember where I've seen it in the past but I saw vastly different numbers than $8 per family per year. Something more like $30 per trip to the grocery store if going twice a month. $30 would irk me. :)

Solution: Respect the market and eliminate the minimum wage. Problem solved.

RogerEMT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Fort Worth
    Jobless, unemployed, taxpaying, health insurance having, hard working americans need free health care getting, tax evading, non english speaking, job stealing illegal immigrants? You're an idiot.

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Quote(Like it or not, America needs illegal immigrants.)quote

Various groups have pushed this idea for years especially in Calif., cheap labor is never cheap,free schools,free medical,food stamps, etc. Illegal immigration is nothing more then a modern form of slavery, if amnesty was granted today illegal immigration would continue simply because employers want cheap labor. The taxpayer is subsidizing employers cheap labor.

The question is how many illegal immigrants would be enough, we outsource our manufacturing at a greater amount each year, we bleed money to the third world countries for various programs, we act as police for the world and at the same time we allow continued import of poor under educated from around the world. It is simply a recipe for disaster, we will lose our middle class once that happens freedom (what remains) will be gone.
    The just passed so called health bill is just another nail in America's coffin.

RogerEMT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Fort Worth
    How can you be jobless, unemployed, AND hard working?

Refer to forum rules and come back when you can abide by them.

Hard working as in morals and ethics. You can be a hard worker in everything you do. Hard worker washing your car, cleaning out your garage, etc.. and still be broke.

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    i guess im hard working in spirit... cause thats all i got left

I hear that.

Hard working figuratively rather than literally, okay -- well that makes sense. Actually this whole discussion about using cheap labor and outsourcing brings up another topic that I've thought about for some time now:

Walmart is bad for the economy.

Walmart demands such low prices from their suppliers that companies are forced to outsource rather than hire American workers. Now personally I avoid Walmart aside from purchasing some ammo there on occasion because it's cheaper at Walmart than at Academy or a gun store where I live, but for many Americans Walmart has become a way of life. Low prices at the cost of production outsourcing. Walmart creates jobs by opening Walmart stores that require staff and logistics but mom & pop shops in the area suffer because they can't compete with the low prices.

Where do you guys weigh in on this?

Top Bottom