• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    "...we believe the reauthorization of the Assault Weapons ban should be debated to determine its effectiveness in keeping weapons made for war out of the hands of mass murderers..."

That's good enough for me to never set foot in their store (or order from their site) ever again.

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    Precisely. By using that term he's insinuating such things should be not be owned by you or me.
    Ironically, there were semi auto rifles of war, but those don't look black and scary and are thus not "assault style weapons of war" to be banned.

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    You'll know he's not just paying lip service if they make the move to not sell evil black rifles in their stores anymore.

Until then he's blowing smoke to keep shareholders happy.

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    You'll know he's not just paying lip service if they make the move to not sell evil black rifles in their stores anymore.

Until then he's blowing smoke to keep shareholders happy.

They haven't been selling those since 2015.

DyeF9

In Thrust We Trust
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 25, 2019
    Red Oak TX
    I boycotted Walmart long before they decided to infer subtext of political leanings as a corporation. Not sure why companies try to use their influence to take a political stance. It's an entity, not a person. Guarantee that not all the employees by far have the same political leanings in huge corporations

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Stinking Kroger left our town. We have 2 food choices, Arlens, that spiked their prices and has no selection or wallyworld that sucks. The wife (a Chef) says we have one choice because wallyworlds food if of such low quality. Oh and Aldis which is a slightly large convenience store. Wallyworld has put so many other places under that they sometimes are the only choice. About all I can cut out is ammo but I'm willing to do that. But for some of us, a big online purchase of 500 or 1k rounds is something that has to be planned for. Picking up a box or two don't hurt so bad.

Top Bottom