• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    .... Last week I walked in to conduct some quick business and they have now added 30.06 to the go with the 30.07
    I was a bit disappointed and will make mention of this next time I visit with my financial advisor. ....
    Dude, connect the dots. Your Edward Jones guy is the one putting up the signs, not corporate.
    In France, they'd say that you committed a faux-pas. Here we say the same thing - just pronounce the funny word differently

alias

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2012
    spicewood, tx.
    I had to go to WM a couple hours ago to pick up one item. I checked out at Self Checkout because I didn't want to be there any longer than I had to and proceeded out the door with receipt in hand.
    The retarded lady at the door thats rifles through your things to make sure you haven't stolen anything said "Sir"..." and I responded with "**** off" and kept walking.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    I had to go to WM a couple hours ago to pick up one item. I checked out at Self Checkout because I didn't want to be there any longer than I had to and proceeded out the door with receipt in hand.
    The retarded lady at the door thats rifles through your things to make sure you haven't stolen anything said "Sir"..." and I responded with "**** off" and kept walking.

They started that receipt checking at the store near me a few weeks according to reports.

birddog

bullshit meter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    nunya
    Regular price?

Yep.

Fortunately Cabelas, Academy and Dickheads are a short distance from the casa. Walmart don’t run the world despite what they’d have us think.

Considering what happened in El Paso I can’t say I blame them for caring in to pressure. There’s other options to obtain ammo, they know it.

Folks need to focus reality and not the distortions of the media. The sky isn’t falling. And let your politicos know how you feel is important. Put half the effort into that as as we do goofing off here, it will stem the tide of hysteria.

Kids, lefty, Dems, their fear at some level is justified, but the solution they propose is irrational and a symptom of mass hysteria. Drugs kill a hell of a lot more people and they’re strangely silent about that fact. Why? Because they use drugs. They don’t use firearms for the most part so of course they see the issue differently. That doesn’t legitimize forcing their will on others with opposing views.

Cooler heads will prevail once the dog and pony show subsides and focused elsewhere.

Last edited:

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Yep.

Fortunately Cabelas, Academy and Dickheads are a short distance from the casa. Walmart don’t run the world despite what they’d have us think.

Considering what happened in El Paso I can’t say I blame them for caring in to pressure. There’s other options to obtain ammo, they know it.

Folks need to give some thought to reality and not the distortions of the media. The sky isn’t falling.

I don't get it. Then why clean out the shelves at your 2 WM's? Or was this something you planned on doing before all this.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Folks need to give some thought to reality and not the distortions of the media. The sky isn’t falling.

WM is the largest retailer of ammo in the US, with 20% market share. Losing most of that market is not good for gun owners. There is really no positive way to spin the loss of retailers.

birddog

bullshit meter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    nunya
    WM is the largest retailer of ammo in the US, with 20% market share. Losing most of that market is not good for gun owners. There is really no positive way to spin the loss of retailers.

Opinion.

With all due respect, your opinion is yours. An opinion I don’t share nor care to waste time pondering.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    DoDILLIGAF

This “it is all about me” is why we are losing.

I am an FFL. Machine gun bans do not affect me. NFA stamps do not affect me. Mag limits do not affect me. 922r does not affect me. I have hundreds of acres to shoot/hunt on and do not need public ranges. Yada, yada, yada. But I am not so selfish to not GAF. YMMV.

birddog

bullshit meter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    nunya
    This “it is all about me” is why we are losing.

I am an FFL. Machine gun bans do not affect me. NFA stamps do not affect me. Mag limits do not affect me. 922r does not affect me. I have hundreds of acres to shoot/hunt on and do not need public ranges. Yada, yada, yada. But I am not so selfish to not GAF. YMMV.

Don’t mistake my indifference here for complacency. I do my part to protect our rights.

I take what I read here with a grain of salt. Incessant trolling has a habit of doing that regardless who’s on the receiving end. I’m as guilty as anyone else. Albeit with a degree of seriousness that apparently flys over some folks heads.

I understand your concerns.

Top Bottom