• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    Just came over my phone Wal Mart will stop selling all hand gun ammo. Don't want people to carry in their stores will make them a huge target. Might as well put a gun free sign up.

Last edited:

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    No, but 308/762 is still a go, looks good, so you may have to upgrade to an AR-10....

Interesting. Do they sell the newer, more exotic flavors that are being chambered in those evil black things these days, or just the AR-10 ammo? I don't usually ammo shop at wallyworld anyway, so I'm not sure what all they carry. Rarely anyone back at the counter anyway around me, and I don't have the patience to wait on some idiot who can't even figure out how to unlock the glass counter, much less get the correct box.

DyeF9

In Thrust We Trust
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 25, 2019
    Red Oak TX
    Interesting. Do they sell the newer, more exotic flavors that are being chambered in those evil black things these days, or just the AR-10 ammo? I don't usually ammo shop at wallyworld anyway, so I'm not sure what all they carry. Rarely anyone back at the counter anyway around me, and I don't have the patience to wait on some idiot who can't even figure out how to unlock the glass counter, much less get the correct box.
    They make fall flavors in all your favorite rounds for you basic bitches
    3ea493621dcac3261fe2642f66d31cd5.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Attachments

• 3ea493621dcac3261fe2642f66d31cd5.jpg
      3ea493621dcac3261fe2642f66d31cd5.jpg
      10.2 KB · Views: 285

sidebite252

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    Lake Texoma
    So what’s being reported here is they are “Asking” their customers to not “open carry” in their stores. Said nothing about concealed carry? If that’s the case I suspect 30.07 signs will be posted.

In another note, I had noticed this last year my Edward Jones guy posted 30.07 in their office. In friendly conversation I mentioned that I noticed that sign and they said it was from cooperate. So during the conversation I made reference to the fact that “at least you still allow CC” and I got a confused look & some type of acknowledgement. Last week I walked in to conduct some quick business and they have now added 30.06 to the go with the 30.07

I was a bit disappointed and will make mention of this next time I visit with my financial advisor.

Get ready kids - things are changing fast. Sad deal.

BillFairbanks

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2017
    Johnson County, TX
    So what’s being reported here is they are “Asking” their customers to not “open carry” in their stores. Said nothing about concealed carry? If that’s the case I suspect 30.07 signs will be posted.

In another note, I had noticed this last year my Edward Jones guy posted 30.07 in their office. In friendly conversation I mentioned that I noticed that sign and they said it was from cooperate. So during the conversation I made reference to the fact that “at least you still allow CC” and I got a confused look & some type of acknowledgement. Last week I walked in to conduct some quick business and they have now added 30.06 to the go with the 30.07

I was a bit disappointed and will make mention of this next time I visit with my financial advisor.

Get ready kids - things are changing fast. Sad deal.

If you want to continue to do business with the guy, you should insist on meeting outside his office. 30.06 posted places are dangerous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sidebite252

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    Lake Texoma
    If you want to continue to do business with the guy, you should insist on meeting outside his office. 30.06 posted places are dangerous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Naw I’m not going to do that but we will have a conversation on the subject. I got something to say and I’ll say it. In this case that will probably be the end of it. It’s just disappointing.

What’s sad I’m very concerned this is going to be the new norm all over. We shall see.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas

Dude, connect the dots. Your Edward Jones guy is the one putting up the signs, not corporate.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Wal-Mart is full of shit.
    1.) This is a management bullshite PR stunt to be PC.
    2.) WM management better do something because Dollar General is kicking their ass. They want the floor space for other, more profitable items.
    3.) WM management doesn't seem to know their customer base. Ammo sales may not count for much but it is what kept me going to WM. I always buy other goods at the same time. Now I will not even go to WM. My family spends ~$1500 per year at WM.
    Not any more. Bottom Dollar is at the end of my street.

Top Bottom