• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    FNs are way cool, just sit down and be quiet....think up some more malarkey about Putin and bloviating about the awesome hunter killer skills that you really do not possess!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    FALs are cool guns. Its cool they are still killing commies

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
    i guess. So ukraine has been so desperate for people that they’re snatching up whatever military age males they can find who leave their homes, giving them little, if any training before sending them out to go soak up russian bullets, and we’re like “cool gun”. Kind of reminds me of the hunger games.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    i guess. So ukraine has been so desperate for people that they’re snatching up whatever military age males they can find who leave their homes, giving them little, if any training before sending them out to go soak up russian bullets, and we’re like “cool gun”. Kind of reminds me of the hunger games.
    Actually, these guys are training contrary to your assertion.

Could they use more? Sure, but how much training is enough? There is never enough training.

To solve problems, sometimes you need short term and long term solutions.

You might drink piss to stay alive as a short term solution until you can get long term solutions like a well/seep dug. Ukraine DOES train their troops and there are a number of international groups that help provide training.

As the war has progressed, Ukraine has been improving training and has (thanks to international generosity) been able to improve the issued equipment.

Bottom line, it's a pick of a guy training to fight for his country with a badass rifle.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    that would be great if true. Their casualty situation doesn’t seem to be improving which gives me doubts about their training situation improving.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Another russian "oops" and 17 civilians shopping are killed.

If there are fights worth fighting, this is one.

t.me/liveukraine_media/13583?single

ca9cd7880b0a294b434e3dcde2acb830.jpg
    6f4c807498d5628b0ccba185165630e1.jpg

Last edited:

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    When you are invaded, I doubt you have much time or resources to train. I could be wrong, though. I wonder how much training the colonists had when the Revolutionary War kicked off.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

It is a WAR !

Both sides deal in propaganda.

Our current regime seems to think that it/we have a dog in the fight.

LIES flow from every opening. How could anyone here be so sure about what is going-on way over there?

Or, about Putin’s motivations ?

leVieux

<>

BigRed

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    When you are invaded, I doubt you have much time or resources to train. I could be wrong, though. I wonder how much training the colonists had when the Revolutionary War kicked off.

Isaac Davis and his crew were well trained!

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US

Not very much as I recall, although General Washington had been a Colonel in his Majesties service at one time, not many others had that sort of experience, it wasn't until Lafayette trained the colonists that the revolution stood a chance.
    Of course I'm quite certain that I am misrembering true history and I should be taken away for re-education.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US

They are in a pretty shitty position. They can’t train people because they don’t have time, and they don’t have time because so many people keep getting killed because they have no training.

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    They are in a pretty shitty position. They can’t train people because they don’t have time, and they don’t have time because so many people keep getting killed because they have no training.
    Being invaded by a larger, better-trained, and better-equipped force sucks. Not A recipe for success.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I watch mostly youtube on my TV. Of what I watch is a lot of war in Ukraine videos. Some of what they show looks like AI shit to me, but I never got into gaming & really know what it looks like. It does seem it's mostly pro Ukraine videos, and that makes me believe it mostly propaganda. I do not watch any form of TV news as I believe it's so one sided that it is all propaganda.

glenbo

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 3, 2014
    San Leon
    <>

It is a WAR !

Both sides deal in propaganda.

Our current regime seems to think that it/we have a dog in the fight.

LIES flow from every opening. How could anyone here be so sure about what is going-on way over there?

Or, about Putin’s motivations ?

leVieux

<>
    Respectfully, Sir, who gives a shit about putin's motivations? He and the armed forces he command have killed thousands of people who have done nothing to Russia. It is a military invasion without any justification. putin and his commanders should have to face the death penalty. Just my opinion, of course. I have a small interest in the Ukraine and what happens to the people. As of right now, I no longer feel any care or sympathy for the people of Russia. If they were all nuked tonight, it would be no loss to me.

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    MWYBORNY
    Top Bottom