826ECBAB-2273-4242-BC81-4774645A80A1.png

Some schmuck somewhere is saying, "I want that."

DougC

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas
    Time to Choose What to do about Ukrainian by Kurt Schlichter in his Town Hall blog post

He writes:
    No one wants to hear about Ukraine again, but we need to talk about Ukraine again. The Republican debate the other week highlighted the problem. And the problem is simple. There are no good answers, but all the candidates are going to have to pick one anyway. This is one giant Slavic Schiff sandwich, and everybody’s got to take a bite....

The Russians have done what Russians do, dig in. Their defenses are tough, and the Ukrainians are not skilled enough in combined arms operations to break through them. What you have, for now, is a bloody stalemate like the western front of World War I.

Kurt suggests four courses of action in his article. I am for number three.

Attachments

• 811c0f09-7674-45e3-aa03-f806bdceaeff-1052x615.jpg
      811c0f09-7674-45e3-aa03-f806bdceaeff-1052x615.jpg
      54.5 KB · Views: 58

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    Time to Choose What to do about Ukrainian by Kurt Schlichter in his Town Hall blog post

He writes:
    No one wants to hear about Ukraine again, but we need to talk about Ukraine again. The Republican debate the other week highlighted the problem. And the problem is simple. There are no good answers, but all the candidates are going to have to pick one anyway. This is one giant Slavic Schiff sandwich, and everybody’s got to take a bite....

The Russians have done what Russians do, dig in. Their defenses are tough, and the Ukrainians are not skilled enough in combined arms operations to break through them. What you have, for now, is a bloody stalemate like the western front of World War I.

I like option 3.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    I'm all for Ukraine and Russia negotiating to end this. Ukraine can't win against Russia. They need the rest of the world to finance, supply, and eventually fight their battles for them. Considering Ukraine's position of weakness and inability to win the war, they may have to give something up instead of risking losing everything.

BigRed

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest

He writes:

One way to avoid a shit sandwich:

Don't sleep with pigs.

Ukraine is the responsibility of ....wait for it...UKRAINE!

It is not the responsibility of the States.

For those that believe otherwise, they are free to give as much of their own aid and support as they choose.

Stop plundering others and pissing away their property.

BigRed

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    I'm all for Ukraine and Russia negotiating to end this. Ukraine can't win against Russia. They need the rest of the world to finance, supply, and eventually fight their battles for them. Considering Ukraine's position of weakness and inability to win the war, they may have to give something up instead of risking losing everything.

At the same time, clowns of the central state have declared they are willing to do whatever it takes to save Ukraine...with other peoples' property of course.

$16B gold only.
    Have gun.
    Will travel.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    At the same time, clowns of the central state have declared they are willing to do whatever it takes to save Ukraine...with other peoples' property of course.

$16B gold only.
    Have gun.
    Will travel.
    You can't even figure out how to dodge your taxes. How do you think you'll be able to manage financing such a complex venture as regicide?

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    You can't even figure out how to dodge your taxes. How do you think you'll be able to manage financing such a complex venture as regicide?

I thought it was 14 billion what happened?
    And by the way your so worried about paying taxes how in hell are you going to explain it to the IRS ?
    C'mon man just stop you don't even illicit a giggle, certainly not a guffaw....only a roll of the eyes. You really must not have a life.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

wakosama

Collapse now - Avoid the rush
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2022
    Spring

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US

why don’t you either explain how you think people should just stop paying taxes or quit making these stupid comments.

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    MWYBORNY
    Top Bottom