• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    so it was right of us to toss existing governments that we didn’t like and install our own puppet governments because we didn’t label them a state, and give them voting rights and congressional seats? Are you sure that’s the argument you want to make?

Yes, we are better than Russia, but it’s also important to be aware of our own history when forming an opinion about what is right or wrong.

We've been over this...

Why is it so hard for mental midgets to understand that condemnation of "A" doesn't mean "B" cant be wrong too even if it is less wrong than "C".

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    so it was right of us to toss existing governments that we didn’t like and install our own puppet governments because we didn’t label them a state, and give them voting rights and congressional seats? Are you sure that’s the argument you want to make?

Yes, we are better than Russia, but it’s also important to be aware of our own history when forming an opinion about what is right or wrong.
    <>

So. are “we”, as in our government and military leaders, actually better than modern Russia?

Not the “Soviet Union”, often referred to as “Russia”; but the modern Nation ?

”We” have abandoned allies in the midst of wars several times now; South Vietnam, Afghanistan. . . . . . . .

And, what is OUR business in Eastern Europe ? Why is NATO growing again, when its raison d’etre is no longer? Why do we support the UN, as it has been a patent enemy of the American People ?

Now, Yale U Experts tell that COVID was a bioweapon the entire time; and that there are some 38 other BIOWEAPONS in the works. Illegally, of course. Financed ILLEGALLY by the Clinton/Fauci/Obama TRAITORS, using our money !

What exactly justifies our Congress stealing from our grandchildren & great grandchildren to finance a far-away war ?

Don’t we have sufficient problems right here to keep us busy ?

Oh, and Ukraine, the infamous money-laundering pit of the World ?

Can we pay our debt service NOW, today ?

Pleas try to think beyond “Us vs) Them” !

leVieux

<>

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    We've been over this...

Why is it so hard for mental midgets to understand that condemnation of "A" doesn't mean "B" cant be wrong too even if it is less wrong than "C".

lol. Once again you’re shifting focus when you realized the discussion wasn’t working in your favor.

Did you read the comments on the tweet about Ireland bordering the UK before you posted the screenshot?

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    100% trust worthy and certainly not biased.

That article is a bunch of conjecture about another article...

0634a1bdf407e22eed68331ec3192c27.jpg

Dakar34

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2024
    Houston
    So manipulative to try to say I cant criticize russia because the USA isnt perfect.

Youre a scummy globalist making scummy globalist arguments.

People use ad hominem attacks when their arguments are extremely weak. My position remains that war was not only predictable but was predicted decades ago by very big names in 20th C geopolitics. That it was, in their view, the logical outcome of policies we embarked on in the 1990's regardless of the potential consequences. Some might think there was a nefarious master plan (and perhaps they're correct), but it might just be that we did it because we could do it.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    People use ad hominem attacks when their arguments are extremely weak. My position remains that war was not only predictable but was predicted decades ago by very big names in 20th C geopolitics. That it was, in their view, the logical outcome of policies we embarked on in the 1990's regardless of the potential consequences. Some might think there was a nefarious master plan (and perhaps they're correct), but it might just be that we did it because we could do it.
    Who predicted?

If that is the case is it not surprising Ukraine wanted to seek protection from russia? They only gave up their nukes and bombers after the USA and others promised to come to their aid. Our nation gave our word and we should honor it.

Dakar34

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2024
    Houston
    Who predicted?

If that is the case is it not surprising Ukraine wanted to seek protection from russia? They only gave up their nukes and bombers after the USA and others promised to come to their aid. Our nation gave our word and we should honor it.

Dakar34

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2024
    Houston
    George Kennan, Henry Kissinger, etc.
    I think the US and all countries tend to do what's in their own interest, regardless of prior commitments. I think the war could have been avoided. It could be we had reasons to prefer war (or at least didn't mind it), but it's good to remember Hanlon's Razor.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas

Being called a scummy globalist isnt ad hominem, it is a statement of fact and quite important because globalism is the macro of totalitarianism and the antithesis of individual freedom at the sovereign national level which leads to the booty plundering Bigred will surely come yell about again soon.

Dakar34

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2024
    Houston
    Being called a scummy globalist isnt ad hominem, it is a statement of fact and quite important because globalism is the macro of totalitarianism and the antithesis of individual freedom at the sovereign national level which leads to the booty plundering Bigred will surely come yell about again soon.

It's completely inaccurate at the very least. How is the US being constantly involved in wars around the globe not globalist to the extreme?

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    So manipulative to try to say I cant criticize russia because the USA isnt perfect.

Youre a scummy globalist making scummy globalist arguments.

It’s interesting how you have to resort to making personal attacks on every single person that points out the flaws in your beliefs.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    While I like a lot about Tucker his knowledge and take on Ukraine is just completely wrong and it been adressed before.

Crimea isn't russia

Ukraine isnt russia

russia invading Ukraine was wrong

russia's forced relocation Ukrainians is wrong

Putin is a dictator and a globalist who believes russia should be the global authority.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Its wrong.

Now you say that its wrong

<>

cycleguy,

We don’t question your sincerity, and applaud your volunteerism.

But I have different assessments of the underlying issues.

And, serious doubts about the motivations of the Obama/Biden Regime.

Just wanted you to know.

leVieux

<>

Top Bottom