• Status
    Not open for further replies.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    D+11 thought. Ukraine is about the slightly smaller than Texas with road infrastructure challenges similar to Iraq. Russia is still battling log train issues and a foe that appears to be competent at defending against Russian operational employment.

It’s hard to tell how well sanctions are working but international markets have valued the ruble at less than a penny and the Moscow Exchange has been closed/down/offline since hostilities kicked off.

Consensus is this isn’t how Putin thought it’d workout and the defense minister may very well become a scapegoat. Putin doesn’t trust the professional generals so it’s hard to tell who would replace Shoigu if he were to be sent packing.

I stand by previous comments that Putin has to win or he loses his life, possibly in the literal sense. Hard to underestimate someone who perceives they’re backed into a corner and running out of options.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Wait... How did the ghost of Kiev get all those additional kills after he was shot down and killed? Maybe Ukraine is using similar democrat skills of having dead people cast votes for their candidates. :laughing:
    I was wondering the same thing. Pretty sure I read he was shot down, but too lazy to look it up to verify before I commented

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009

I'm not the most computer savvy, but I didn't think I was that bad. So Remington, Federal, Speer, CCI are donating a million rounds to Ukraine. (Ammo Inc is too). In the release on everyone's website it talks about they're also selling T shirts at Remington and Federal's websites and all the profits go to Ukraine.

I've looked around both websites and can't find where to buy said T-shirts. These are big companies with an even bigger parent company. Do they not have an IT guy who can list these for sale yet? Even if they're still waiting on the shirts to be made? Or am I just not smart enough to find the link?

DaBull

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 19, 2021
    San Antonio, TX
    Flown where?

When this option was floated, Russia started bombing any runway they could find.
    Not sure, but the plan certainly fails if there is no runway. However, Soviet (which informed UKR) doctrine called for rugged aircraft operating off unimproved airfields and stretches of highway, resupplied by trucks and trains, with aircraft under camo netting off the road. This would not be too hard to do.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Ghost of Kiev was a fictional meme character made up. Our traitorous rep on the jan 6 committee retweeted the mem who had a comedian in the pilot's seat.

That said im sure there are many brave Ukrainian pilots who would love to recreate the road of death scenario from the desert storm war in Ukraine if they had the planes and bombs.

Hell that Russian convoy is begging for some droning.

Shit, a couple B2s could obliterate that entire convoy.

TAZ

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Round Rock
    All those pilots kicked out for not getting the covid jab should firm an American volunteer group and take some f16s and do what they do.

Why do American young men have to go and fight to protect Europe from another madman? Aren’t t there enough European young men available for the task??

Sorry, call me skeptical about shedding blood for the political asshattery of a small group of billionaires.

Free country and all, including going to join some Foreign Legion, but I’d really like to know more about why this situation was created and allowed to fester into what it is today before we commit blood and fortune.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Why do American young men have to go and fight to protect Europe from another madman? Aren’t t there enough European young men available for the task??

Sorry, call me skeptical about shedding blood for the political asshattery of a small group of billionaires.

Free country and all, including going to join some Foreign Legion, but I’d really like to know more about why this situation was created and allowed to fester into what it is today before we commit blood and fortune.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I didnt say send anyone.

Volunteer group.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom