Not open for further replies.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Hey she can actually make a sandwich................

Saw an article about a supposed drone strike attempt against Putin from the Ukrainians.....I actually laughed when I saw pics of the alleged drone.......

I could have built a better one....

Last edited:

ian

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2018
    Liberty Hill
    Just more nonsense from you because deep down you realize it’s not something many people support, and for good reason.

More lefty thinking from you. If many people were going to steal their neighbors stuff and kill them, I wouldn't support it.

Is that why you support the theft and killing? Because you think it's something many people support?

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    drain1-1.jpg

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Either show where I have supported any of that or pound sand. I have no problem with anyone anyone who disagrees with my position, but your baseless personal attacks are annoying and don’t make up for your inability to discuss the topic. We have plenty of stealing and killing in the liberal cities/states in our own country and I doubt you would say giving seemingly unlimited federal money/equipment with no oversight to those corrupt mayors/governors, makes sense.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    If corruption were justification for invading another Country, every Country on this planet would be invading every other Country. That would even include justificatiin for invading the U.S.. our Government, at the least parts of it, are not immune to corruption either.
    It is a poor excuse.
    As for the "they used to be part of us at one time" argument. That is bullshit. Every people and Country on the planet was part of someone else at some point in history.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Aging news, but still...

All russia can do is put missiles into apartment buildings...

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk

ian

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2018
    Liberty Hill
    Either show where I have supported any of that or pound sand. I have no problem with anyone anyone who disagrees with my position, but your baseless personal attacks are annoying and don’t make up for your inability to discuss the topic. We have plenty of stealing and killing in the liberal cities/states in our own country and I doubt you would say giving seemingly unlimited federal money/equipment with no oversight to those corrupt mayors/governors, makes sense.
    "Some people thought some things about some country and a lot of those things were not completely, but sometimes true, other times were not false. The amount of money is seeming(to me) unlimited yet there is an actual dollar amount and they haven't been given everything or nothing. Come at me but dont."

ian

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2018
    Liberty Hill
    I wish someone would start a thread about what was happening in Ukraine.....

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Looks like the russians had been clearing mines again :)

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom